Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

GI_Admiral

Word Association Thread Part 3

Recommended Posts

Princess

sisterhood

(Good, so I can yell at you when I upload my photos to be printed, they're in focus when I order them, but then the machine falls out of calibration and therefore the pictures turn out crappy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Pants

(It's not our fault if you take bad pictures, let me just say that. But our lab keeps our machines calibrated and such. Something's wrong with your lab, have them call the techs, they know how to fix things :) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Jacket

(Adjust your ISO to... I think it's 600 and/or get a camera with digital shake reduction or something. It helps for people who shake when taking pictures, I should know, I can't take a still picture to save my life).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

full metal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Kubrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

clockwork orange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Beethoven's Ninth (I'm going to play it now...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

st benard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Hot chocolate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

marshmallows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

comfort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Tchaikovsky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

Tolstoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Russia

(ISO speed isn't a problem. Trust me, I shoot with a dSLR and have taken a couple of photography classes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Putin

(REALLY? What's the camera?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

czar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Catherine Zeta-Jones (played Tsar Catherine the Great)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

oceans 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

casino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Crisis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

opertunity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

liberty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.