Princess 35 Posted February 27, 2008 sisterhood (Good, so I can yell at you when I upload my photos to be printed, they're in focus when I order them, but then the machine falls out of calibration and therefore the pictures turn out crappy) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted February 27, 2008 Pants (It's not our fault if you take bad pictures, let me just say that. But our lab keeps our machines calibrated and such. Something's wrong with your lab, have them call the techs, they know how to fix things ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 27, 2008 jeans (I take very good pictures, thankyouverymuch see for yourself http://www.flickr.com/photos/7549261@N03/ ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted February 27, 2008 Jacket (Adjust your ISO to... I think it's 600 and/or get a camera with digital shake reduction or something. It helps for people who shake when taking pictures, I should know, I can't take a still picture to save my life). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Darth Marius 0 Posted February 27, 2008 clockwork orange Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted February 27, 2008 Beethoven's Ninth (I'm going to play it now...) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 27, 2008 marshmallows Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 27, 2008 Russia (ISO speed isn't a problem. Trust me, I shoot with a dSLR and have taken a couple of photography classes) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted February 27, 2008 Putin (REALLY? What's the camera?) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted February 27, 2008 Catherine Zeta-Jones (played Tsar Catherine the Great) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 27, 2008 casino Share this post Link to post Share on other sites