Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 26, 2006 ((oh the fun i could have with that one )) fries Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted April 26, 2006 ((oh the fun i could have with that one )) (I was waiting for that.) Potato Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 26, 2006 ((weren't you just saying that we shouldn't target any groups? )) drought Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted April 26, 2006 (I meant we shouldn't repeatedly target any groups over and over. So long as everyone gets their turn, I'm fine with that. ) Rain Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted April 26, 2006 ((oh, ok then)) hilarious Share this post Link to post Share on other sites