Chickenman 9 Posted September 18, 2008 I don't remember you, but glad to have you back. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
John Walker 0 Posted January 18, 2009 Hello I notice your site from the search engine well looking for clubs to join and if I can post something about another Star Wars club I'm from.. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted January 18, 2009 Welcome! We generally frown upon trying to recruit for other sites unless you're a regular, but you don't sound like a spammer, so I guess feel free. And be sure to stop by the Cantina for your complimentary Blue Lomin. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
John Walker 0 Posted January 18, 2009 Thank you and I'll order that drink because it sound like a very intrest drink..unless I can order the corellian whisky :evil: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 18, 2009 With a name like John Walker, shouldn't you be drinking American whiskey? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted January 19, 2009 Hey there, welcome to GB. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted February 10, 2009 Good 'morrow to all! I haven't been on GB since we disbanded JPL like a year and a half ago. I'm back, and I am better than ever! It feels good to post on this forum again! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 10, 2009 Hey, welcome back! I added on your post count from your old account for you. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tsl 7 Posted February 10, 2009 Hey homie! Welcome back! I've been in and out myself and now I mostly just lurk :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 10, 2009 Lurking is fun. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted February 10, 2009 Hey, welcome back! I added on your post count from your old account for you. Thank you! I was wondering why I had so many posts, lol. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 10, 2009 (edited) Welcome back! : ) PS: I just realized I know you fro m somewhere else! Ahahaha.. Anyway.. glad to have you here. :) Edited February 11, 2009 by Andy Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted February 13, 2009 lol, from Jade's Fire and AoE Fandom? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 16, 2009 Hmm........ Maybe. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted September 19, 2009 lol, I just saw that you posted this... months later... sorry :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 21, 2009 Haha, no worries. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mr.Bobert 0 Posted December 17, 2009 Well, greetings, possibly-insane SW fans! I am the great, the almighty, the all-knowing and super-insane Mr.Bobert! I was led here by Mara, drawn by the irresistible lure of insane SW fans and a dead Squadron RP that needs reviving. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 17, 2009 Yay, welcome! I'm sure you'll fit in here. Oh, and head on over to the Spaceport and into the cantina for a complementary drink. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted December 21, 2009 Welcome! Dead RPs are our speciality. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 23, 2009 Not the kind that you're thinking of hon :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted December 30, 2009 If you're so almighty, how come you've only posted once? I know these guys can be intimidating...but... ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 30, 2009 Seriously, we don't bite. ....not much anyway. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites