Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Welcome Lounge - introduce yourself!

Recommended Posts

Chickenman

I don't remember you, but glad to have you back. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Walker

Hello I notice your site from the search engine well looking for clubs to join and if I can post something about another Star Wars club I'm from.. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Welcome! :D

We generally frown upon trying to recruit for other sites unless you're a regular, but you don't sound like a spammer, so I guess feel free.

And be sure to stop by the Cantina for your complimentary Blue Lomin. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Walker

Thank you and I'll order that drink because it sound like a very intrest drink..unless I can order the corellian whisky :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

With a name like John Walker, shouldn't you be drinking American whiskey? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Hey there, welcome to GB. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Hello and welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Good 'morrow to all! I haven't been on GB since we disbanded JPL like a year and a half ago. I'm back, and I am better than ever! It feels good to post on this forum again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Hey, welcome back!

I added on your post count from your old account for you. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Hey homie! Welcome back! I've been in and out myself and now I mostly just lurk :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Lurking is fun. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Hey, welcome back!

I added on your post count from your old account for you. :D

Thank you! I was wondering why I had so many posts, lol. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Welcome back! : )

PS: I just realized I know you fro m somewhere else!

Ahahaha..

Anyway.. glad to have you here. :)

Edited by Andy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

lol, from Jade's Fire and AoE Fandom? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Hmm........

Maybe. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

lol, I just saw that you posted this... months later... sorry :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Haha, no worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.Bobert

Well, greetings, possibly-insane SW fans! I am the great, the almighty, the all-knowing and super-insane Mr.Bobert! I was led here by Mara, drawn by the irresistible lure of insane SW fans and a dead Squadron RP that needs reviving. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yay, welcome! I'm sure you'll fit in here. :p

Oh, and head on over to the Spaceport and into the cantina for a complementary drink. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Welcome!

Dead RPs are our speciality. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

What's an RP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Not the kind that you're thinking of hon :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

If you're so almighty, how come you've only posted once? :p I know these guys can be intimidating...but... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Seriously, we don't bite.

....not much anyway. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.