Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sticks

The Weather Lookout

Sticks

What the name implies...ish...complain, describe, predict, and talk about what the weather's like where you live!

Hehe, here it's nice...no school yesterday, no school today cuz of the snow...I could get use to this... :roll:

Andy

Wet and rainy.

Severe flood warnings.

High winds.

That about sums it up.

Ender

Insanely cold... snow days and delays last week, looks like a lot more snow tomorrow through Friday.

Princess

Snow snow and more snow.

Mara

Let's see.... Today it snowed. Oh, and it snowed. Did I mention snow?

At least it was warm today! In the 30's!

Drake

It snowed last night and it's raining today...which made my job of shovelling the snow a pain in the ass...and the back.

Radioactive Isotope

yup. we got snow last week, and now, it's just warm enough during the day to rain and it refreezes at night. i swear, if they don't get some salt down at school, they're getting slapped with a big, fat lawsuit. :p

Ana

Sunny and mild today. High 50's. *sigh* we never have any interesting weather. :p

GI_Admiral

This reminds me of Princess's email about Michiganders and cold.

I was gettnig to my car in the morning and they were like, its 2 degrees (Farenheit [451]... for all you brits out there)...and I thought to myself...wow its warm...and unzipped my fleece :p

Sticks

This last school week was great...school cancelled mon and tues...then delayed Friday 2 hours...it should have been cancelled though, our superintendant went in the ditch on the way to school yesterday...how funny is that?

CorSec

It snowed last night and it's raining today...which made my job of shovelling the snow a pain in the ass...and the back.

Yeah. It really is. Especially when I recently got this huge snowfall and then if melted somewhat, making it super heavy. I ended up spending an hour outside shovelling, and by the time I was done at the bottom of the driveway, the top was looking pretty similiar to when I started.

Andy

Meh, if it snows here, we just wait 10 minutes for it to melt. lol

TheUnknown

It's snowing here. *Waits to watch people go apesith over the snow and for the local news to air updates every ten minutes.*

Princess

I love it when places down south close down totally because they get an inch of snow. We get a foot of it and everything's still totally functional

TheUnknown

Yeah, I remember in 1993 we had six to twelve inches of snow. That is referred to as [voice of God]THE STORM OF THE CENTURY[/voice of God]. After it, people literally started wearing "I survived the blizzard" T-shirts.

Radioactive Isotope

where are you from, Unknown?

TheUnknown

Georgia

Sticks

Haha, that's really wimpy... :p

Princess

Wimps. We have piles of snows 3 times my height here

GI_Admiral

Here's where I am:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1749

its 2 degrees (Farenheit [451]... for all you brits out there)

Uhh... I think you got something wrong there. 2C = 35F

Besides, we do know Celcius here :roll:

I meant the book...SIlly British :p

TheUnknown

Wimps. We have piles of snows 3 times my height here

I'll trade your snow for our pollen.

Princess

Oh Michigan in the summer is pretty nasty too. I'm glad that I don't have any allergies

TheUnknown

"High" on the national pollen scale is something like 120 particles per inch. It's not uncommon for it to get up to 4,000 per inch. There is a period were literally everything is covered with greenish-yellow stuff so thick you can write your name in it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.