Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Bad furday

Kia's Store

Pandora

Umm... not recently...

*looks under a counter* How big is it?

Jake Durron

You sure? it was my 15 blade B.E. blender, in the shape of womprat! I need it for the snack shack section of the store!

Pandora

Lemme look....

*Carefully picks her way through the clutter, dust, and grime. Eventually trips on a huge pink box* I think I found it.

Jake Durron

Awesome, god I need a couple hundred cleaning droids... we have any left?

Pandora

Umm... *looks around. Discovers a pile of smashed cleaning droids* Doesn't really look like it. Would you like me to order some?

Jake Durron

Nah its ok, I'm just going to drink an icee, I'll have this place cleaned and set up in NO time! *Drinks 72 oz of cherry icee and then super cleans*

Pandora

*blinks* Yeah. I'm going to bed.

Jake Durron

Ok by the time you get on tomorrow my store shall be open! *shoves everyone out and loud screams, bangs, clanks, booms and crashes are heard.*

Jake Durron

*Puts big flashy banner up proclaiming the reopening!*

So, as you enter the store... which is such an inadequate name, you are pulled into a sci-fi, fantasy, horror, shop, on your far right, a book/comic store on your left, a food court area in the back and a beauty boutique opposite. There is also a door leading into the back room... found in the IC...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.