Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Ana

Happy birthday Ender!

And happy belated Unknown!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Tiny Tim mode*

Happy birthday, every-one! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Wooo, 21, now you're officially OLD. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Thanks to everyone else that wished me a happy birthday.

And happy birthday, Ender. Kudos for waiting until it was legal to drink...oh, wait...:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. ;)

I hold my liquor much to well for that... thanks everyone. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. ;)

I hold my liquor much to well for that... thanks everyone. :D

Then you obviously aren't drinking nearly enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darth Marius

Don't eat then drink more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. ;)

I hold my liquor much to well for that... thanks everyone. :D

Then you obviously aren't drinking nearly enough.

QFT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Late again ftw!!! Happy belated, Ender!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday Mara!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Woo! Mara! Happy Birthday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Thanks, guys. : )

And to those who wished me on Facebook. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy belated, Mara! Hope it was good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Ooh, it appears to be our newest reg's birthday!

Happy birthday Winters. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Reg? I give him two weeks...

I mean...Happy Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy birthday!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Reg? I give him two weeks...

I mean...Happy Birthday!

I am offended! I will be here due to my love of Star Wars... I shall be here as long as this exists... I mean, you're all great people, I'd even be willing to give you a second chance Drake, you all are awesome... BUT I WILL BE A REGULAR!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

A second chance for insult?

I accept.

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Ignore Drake. He's Canadian. I think that's all I really need to say.

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*giggles quietly somewhere outside of Andy's eyeline*

Happy birthday Winters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winters

Ignore Drake. He's Canadian. I think that's all I really need to say.

Truth be told.. that explains SO much!

And thank you Pandora.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy birthday Winters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy birthday winters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.