Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

Happy B-Day she who will not see this! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Happy B day Sis of B! Either one. :p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy birthday, Prinny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Happy birthday Prin! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

Happy BDay :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Happy b-day Your Highness!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday Prin!

*wheels in stripper cakes*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday! : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

w00t! Stripper cake! :p

Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Female strippers, though. I'd have nothing to do with the male ones, even as a gift. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I give that two thumbs up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Female strippers, though. I'd have nothing to do with the male ones, even as a gift. :p

Bah! Though if there's enough alcohol involved...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

You kids and your stripper cakes! When I was young, we had no such thing as stripper cakes!

*shakes cane at Prin* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday, Du!

*wheels in more stripper cakes*

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

That's what I'm talkin about! :D

Thanks bud!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*jumps out of the cake* Happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I knew it! ;)

Thanks hon! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Hmm...that's not what I ordered.

*sends Prin's cake back*

I ordered chocolate cake! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday! Again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Hmm...that's not what I ordered.

*sends Prin's cake back*

I ordered chocolate cake! :p

I'll find an appropriately dark skinned stripper to jump out of the cake then :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

No jumping out of the cake Furday!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

LMAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Only female strippers may jump out of my cakes. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Hmm...that's not what I ordered.

*sends Prin's cake back*

I ordered chocolate cake! :p

I'll find an appropriately dark skinned stripper to jump out of the cake then :p

Furday that's so racist! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.