Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Princess

*shakes cane at B*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

happy birthday prin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

happy birthday Prinny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

Happy Birthday, Prin! ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

happy birthday Princess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday! : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Happy bday, Prin!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Happy happy birthday Prin! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy belated Prin! Sorry I'm late, but I hope it was great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

happy birthday du....*waves to his ghost*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I miss Du. *Tear*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Does anybody know where he went? What he's up to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Sinking the US Navy, probably. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

idk...i know he still has internet whatever he's doing. tho he might just be spending a lot of time with kian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I think it's that whole single dad thing.

Anyways, happy birthday luv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday, wherever you are!

Maybe I'll go poke him over at our fantasy baseball league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Wow, that explains a lot. Didn't know you had the equipment to poke someone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I'm going to guess...with her finger?

Just a guess. I know most people come equipped with those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Pffft. Don't be so logical D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

god...that should almost be int eh club :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I'm going to guess...with her finger?

Just a guess. I know most people come equipped with those.

Nah.

I was gonna use my toe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

kinky! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.