Ayingel 24 Posted May 27, 2008 happy birthday prin! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted May 27, 2008 happy birthday Prinny! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jake Durron 23 Posted May 27, 2008 happy birthday Princess Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted May 28, 2008 Happy happy birthday Prin! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted May 30, 2008 Happy belated Prin! Sorry I'm late, but I hope it was great. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 1, 2008 happy birthday du....*waves to his ghost* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted June 1, 2008 Does anybody know where he went? What he's up to? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 1, 2008 Sinking the US Navy, probably. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 2, 2008 idk...i know he still has internet whatever he's doing. tho he might just be spending a lot of time with kian. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 2, 2008 I think it's that whole single dad thing. Anyways, happy birthday luv Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted June 2, 2008 Happy birthday, wherever you are! Maybe I'll go poke him over at our fantasy baseball league. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 2, 2008 Wow, that explains a lot. Didn't know you had the equipment to poke someone... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted June 2, 2008 I'm going to guess...with her finger? Just a guess. I know most people come equipped with those. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 2, 2008 Pffft. Don't be so logical D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted June 2, 2008 god...that should almost be int eh club :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted June 2, 2008 I'm going to guess...with her finger? Just a guess. I know most people come equipped with those. Nah. I was gonna use my toe. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted June 3, 2008 kinky! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites