Ana 15 Posted February 27, 2008 Happy birthday Ender! And happy belated Unknown! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted February 27, 2008 *Tiny Tim mode* Happy birthday, every-one! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 27, 2008 Wooo, 21, now you're officially OLD. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted February 27, 2008 Thanks to everyone else that wished me a happy birthday. And happy birthday, Ender. Kudos for waiting until it was legal to drink...oh, wait...:p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 27, 2008 happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted February 27, 2008 happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. I hold my liquor much to well for that... thanks everyone. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted February 27, 2008 happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. I hold my liquor much to well for that... thanks everyone. Then you obviously aren't drinking nearly enough. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Darth Marius 0 Posted February 27, 2008 Don't eat then drink more. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 27, 2008 happy drunk birthday, Ender. i expect to see some drunken posting later tonight. I hold my liquor much to well for that... thanks everyone. Then you obviously aren't drinking nearly enough. QFT Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 28, 2008 Late again ftw!!! Happy belated, Ender! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted March 3, 2008 Woo! Mara! Happy Birthday. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 4, 2008 Thanks, guys. : ) And to those who wished me on Facebook. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted March 8, 2008 Happy belated, Mara! Hope it was good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 9, 2008 Ooh, it appears to be our newest reg's birthday! Happy birthday Winters. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 9, 2008 Reg? I give him two weeks... I mean...Happy Birthday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 9, 2008 happy birthday!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted March 9, 2008 Reg? I give him two weeks... I mean...Happy Birthday! I am offended! I will be here due to my love of Star Wars... I shall be here as long as this exists... I mean, you're all great people, I'd even be willing to give you a second chance Drake, you all are awesome... BUT I WILL BE A REGULAR! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 9, 2008 A second chance for insult? I accept. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 9, 2008 Ignore Drake. He's Canadian. I think that's all I really need to say. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted March 9, 2008 *giggles quietly somewhere outside of Andy's eyeline* Happy birthday Winters! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Winters 0 Posted March 9, 2008 Ignore Drake. He's Canadian. I think that's all I really need to say. Truth be told.. that explains SO much! And thank you Pandora. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted March 10, 2008 Happy birthday Winters! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 10, 2008 Happy birthday winters! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites