Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Radioactive Isotope

Happy Birthday! party hardily! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Happy Birthday, Rogue!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Happy birthday Roguely!

*messes up her hair* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Happy birthday!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Happy Birthday, Drake, oh Sithly One! :happybday: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I can drink in the States now!

Not like that's any major milestone since I could drink here when I was 19. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy birthday, dude! :cheers::beer: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy Birthday Drake! I owe you one at c4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Are you both going to C4? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Happy birthday, Drake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Are you both going to C4? :p

I might be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

You... will be? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Happy belated B-Day tough guy! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

happy birthday Chris!!!

:party:

Edited by Beloved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13

Thank you! :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

:p at least you thought to check to see if we remembered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday!

I got ya a cane! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13

Maybe I should put it in good use starting with you :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Pshaw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13

Bless you :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

:roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy belated birthday, Chris!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

hehe, Happy birthday! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skywalker

I will be turning 20 in January. So give me a nice welcome.

<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

It all goes downhill after 20 ;):p Happy early birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.