Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Princess

Happy birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

AHHH!! I'm belated! NOO!

Happy day-after-Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Hope you had a good birthday, Ana! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Actually... all of you were late, except for Vice. He made it by 41 minutes. And if I hadn't pimped out the fact that it was my birthday, I don't think anyone would've noticed :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I've been busy, only dropping by occasionally, ans I don't even know what day of the week it is anyway! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Uh-huh... yeah... your excuses make me feel so much better about it. :p *goes to cry*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Baby. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

well, fine then. happy belated birthday.

*cake*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Actually... all of you were late, except for Vice. He made it by 41 minutes. And if I hadn't pimped out the fact that it was my birthday, I don't think anyone would've noticed :p

Pah! I knew it was your birthday but I wasn't able to make it online that day because I had class and my girlfriend's birthday party. Sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

excuses excuses :p

Happy Belated, Ana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

I'm just being a baby about it because only one of my parents remembered. My ex-roommate, other parent, friends, cousins, sister, classmates, etc. all forgot. Two people out of an infinite number of people I know is... kinda pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Aww, well that does... kinda suck. :(

*hugs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

only one of your parents remembered? dang....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

even though he'll probably never see this, our dear Fett is 18 today. happy 18th, Fett!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I'm just being a baby about it because only one of my parents remembered. My ex-roommate, other parent, friends, cousins, sister, classmates, etc. all forgot. Two people out of an infinite number of people I know is... kinda pathetic.

Wow, that's just ridiculous. I feel your pain, my birthday was shrugged off this year too. Even though you may not look forward to them as much as you get older, it's at least nice to know that someone still remembers your friggin birthday. Happy belated b-day Ana! ;)

And to Fett as well, wherever he may be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Happy 18th Jimmy. I mean, Fett. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

now that he's legal, we should all bombard his inbox with free porn newsletters :p;) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Teehee. We should.

Happy birthday Fett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENTROSI!!!! :happybday: :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy birthday Sentrosi!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy birthday, Sentrosi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

he says thanks...he really doesn't like his birthday...so we partied a little last night and i'm gonna try to cheer him up tonight...wish me luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

lol

well happy birthday to him anyway! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGUE!!!!!! :party::beer::cheers: :happybday:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy happy birthday, Roguely! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.