Princess 35 Posted September 15, 2006 Happy birthday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 17, 2006 AHHH!! I'm belated! NOO! Happy day-after-Birthday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 17, 2006 Hope you had a good birthday, Ana! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 23, 2006 Actually... all of you were late, except for Vice. He made it by 41 minutes. And if I hadn't pimped out the fact that it was my birthday, I don't think anyone would've noticed :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 24, 2006 I've been busy, only dropping by occasionally, ans I don't even know what day of the week it is anyway! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 24, 2006 Uh-huh... yeah... your excuses make me feel so much better about it. *goes to cry* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted September 24, 2006 well, fine then. happy belated birthday. *cake* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 24, 2006 Actually... all of you were late, except for Vice. He made it by 41 minutes. And if I hadn't pimped out the fact that it was my birthday, I don't think anyone would've noticed Pah! I knew it was your birthday but I wasn't able to make it online that day because I had class and my girlfriend's birthday party. Sorry! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 24, 2006 excuses excuses Happy Belated, Ana Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 29, 2006 I'm just being a baby about it because only one of my parents remembered. My ex-roommate, other parent, friends, cousins, sister, classmates, etc. all forgot. Two people out of an infinite number of people I know is... kinda pathetic. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 30, 2006 Aww, well that does... kinda suck. *hugs* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 30, 2006 only one of your parents remembered? dang.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 30, 2006 even though he'll probably never see this, our dear Fett is 18 today. happy 18th, Fett!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 30, 2006 I'm just being a baby about it because only one of my parents remembered. My ex-roommate, other parent, friends, cousins, sister, classmates, etc. all forgot. Two people out of an infinite number of people I know is... kinda pathetic. Wow, that's just ridiculous. I feel your pain, my birthday was shrugged off this year too. Even though you may not look forward to them as much as you get older, it's at least nice to know that someone still remembers your friggin birthday. Happy belated b-day Ana! And to Fett as well, wherever he may be. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted September 30, 2006 Happy 18th Jimmy. I mean, Fett. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 30, 2006 now that he's legal, we should all bombard his inbox with free porn newsletters :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 1, 2006 Teehee. We should. Happy birthday Fett Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted November 4, 2006 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENTROSI!!!! :cheers: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 4, 2006 Happy birthday Sentrosi!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 4, 2006 Happy birthday, Sentrosi! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted November 4, 2006 he says thanks...he really doesn't like his birthday...so we partied a little last night and i'm gonna try to cheer him up tonight...wish me luck Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted November 5, 2006 lol well happy birthday to him anyway! :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 11, 2006 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGUE!!!!!! :happybday: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted November 11, 2006 Happy happy birthday, Roguely! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites