Mara 29 Posted January 6, 2006 if you talk to her, ask he if she got my e-card. lol Sure... next time I see her online I'll hit her up. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 7, 2006 ^^(still haven't yet.. she runs away.. ) Happy birthday, Link! : ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 7, 2006 Happy Birthday Sis! Germany's never gonna be the same... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 7, 2006 Happy Bday Link! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted February 7, 2006 Happy Birthday Girl! *plops several wrapped boxes filled with new clothes over by the cake* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
E-wing 3 Posted February 7, 2006 Happy B-day, Link!....... *turns and asks someone* is she even here anymore? I haven't seen her. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 7, 2006 She's been recurring lately. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 8, 2006 Some of the older memebers have come back lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted February 8, 2006 Happy birthday, Link. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted February 9, 2006 Happy belated birthday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 9, 2006 GI, is it your birthday? 'Cause on my board it says it is. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted February 9, 2006 Wow, guys... Thanks!! I didn't think anyone except maybe Prin would remember! That means a lot! *hugs everyone* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 9, 2006 I can't remember if I said it opr not... so Happy Birthday again anyway!!!! :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted February 15, 2006 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKIA! although i dunno if you're 18 or 20 :happybday: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 15, 2006 Happy birthday! : ) Have a good one. ((I'm going with 20.. since the other Makia hasn't been active in over two years...)) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted February 15, 2006 She's 18. Happy birthday Kia! May your day be filled with lots of GBP! :beer: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 16, 2006 Happy Birthday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted February 16, 2006 Happy birthday Kia! May your day be filled with lots of GBP! Giant Bionic Pigeons!? Happy Birthday! :party: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 17, 2006 GI, is it your birthday? 'Cause on my board it says it is. Uh I think I just chose random dates for that one... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted February 17, 2006 Happy belated birthday thingie!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 17, 2006 GI, is it your birthday? 'Cause on my board it says it is. Uh I think I just chose random dates for that one... Oh, why thank you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted February 18, 2006 Happy belated birthday to everyone who's had one since the last time I was posting!!! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 22, 2006 (edited) Happy birthday, Unknown! : ) Edited February 22, 2006 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites