Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Mara

if you talk to her, ask he if she got my e-card. lol

Sure... next time I see her online I'll hit her up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

^^(still haven't yet.. she runs away.. :p)

Happy birthday, Link! : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Happy Birthday Sis! Germany's never gonna be the same...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Happy Bday Link!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Happy Birthday Girl! *plops several wrapped boxes filled with new clothes over by the cake*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E-wing

Happy B-day, Link!....... *turns and asks someone* is she even here anymore? I haven't seen her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

She's been recurring lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Some of the older memebers have come back lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Happy birthday, Link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Happy belated birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

GI, is it your birthday? 'Cause on my board it says it is. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Wow, guys... Thanks!! I didn't think anyone except maybe Prin would remember! That means a lot! *hugs everyone*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I can't remember if I said it opr not... so Happy Birthday again anyway!!!! :D:cheers: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKIA!

although i dunno if you're 18 or 20 :p:party: :happybday:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday! : )

Have a good one.

((I'm going with 20.. since the other Makia hasn't been active in over two years...))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

She's 18.

Happy birthday Kia! May your day be filled with lots of GBP!

:happybday::cheers::party: :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Happy Birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Happy birthday Kia! May your day be filled with lots of GBP!

Giant Bionic Pigeons!? :eek:

Happy Birthday!

:party::cheers: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Umm, no :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

GI, is it your birthday? 'Cause on my board it says it is. :p

Uh I think I just chose random dates for that one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

Happy belated birthday thingie!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

GI, is it your birthday? 'Cause on my board it says it is. :p

Uh I think I just chose random dates for that one...

Oh, why thank you. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Happy belated birthday to everyone who's had one since the last time I was posting!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Happy birthday, Unknown! : )

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.