Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

The Birthday Thread

Recommended Posts

Link

*smiles* well here I am but not for long. *hugs her*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Good to see you Link, and yeah, happy birthday Princess, I almost forgot!

:party::cheers: :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Welcome back!

Oh yes...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!! :party: :new-bday: :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*hugs back* :D Day would be better if I didn't have a nice long lab this afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

lol you can come down here but I have finals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I love these new emoticons... :bye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I added them ages ago...

Silly Drake :hit: :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I know...but they're new...compared to the old ones. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*flies in*

Yes, they are new... :p

Happy Birthday Princess! :D:party::cheers::party::D

Hi errrrr Bye Link *flies out*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admiral Daala

Happy Birthday Princess!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Happy Birthdayness :party::party: :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Yes, Happy Birthday

:beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Thanks guys! I feel old. I'm not a teen anymore, and I still can't legally drink!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*pointlaugh*

Damn, guess who gets the next 20th birthday of the year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

You? And quit stealing my thunder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Uh... No!

:nutty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry it took me so long to get here.... but you know me and keeping up with stuff.... :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yes I do Pod. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*hugs her* *hands her a heavy box* You might be able to use this... It's a new version of your HPS robes. They look the same as your ceremonial ones, but its all one piece and goes on like a jacket, zipping in the front, with a slip of fabric that discreetly hides the zipper... that way you don't try to put your arm through the belt loop again, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

OOF! Thanks Pod. That was a bit uncomfortable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E-wing

HAPPY B-DAY! And I know what you mean about the age thing..... i feel your pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

We're the old ones on here EWing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Happy (belated, I think) birthday, Princess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

*pointlaugh*

Damn, guess who gets the next 20th birthday of the year...

*pointlaughs at beeurd* :p :wink: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Well now that you've all stolen my thunder, I'm gonna lock this baby up. :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.