Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

James the Defender

He's the best QB of our time...but I hate how all he does is audible...every play...I just want one time to play as an OLB and POP him one big one...then I'll feel better :p I'm the right size...6'4", 270lbs...

Edited by James the Defender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

These officials are driving me nuts! I'm getting thoroughly disgusted with the calls that are being made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

He's the best QB of our time...but I hate how all he does is audible...every play...I just want one time to play as an OLB and POP him one big one...then I'll feel better :p I'm the right size...6'4", 270lbs...

I think it's fun listening to him. :p

I find it also ironic that Peyton is from Louisiana and his team is playing New Orleans for the Super Bowl. ;)

And my 'Canes are about to whip the Rangers, buwhahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess
funny-sports-pictures-three-stooges-detroit-lions.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Hayes

Wild 5-2 over the Wings last night. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

He's the best QB of our time...but I hate how all he does is audible...every play...I just want one time to play as an OLB and POP him one big one...then I'll feel better :p I'm the right size...6'4", 270lbs...

Dude, I love listenin to that dude run plays man. He's so dynamic.

Wild 5-2 over the Wings last night. :)

Tonight at 9 buddy. Battle in the NW. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well, I didn't get to watch it, but it must have been a battle. A 1-0 game doesn't happen very often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Hayes

It was a pretty ugly game while I watched. I was so tired I fell asleep during the 2nd and missed the goal in the 3rd. I got up to see a small part of the post games show though. :nutty: That was a huge 2pts for the Wild. Oh. and you don't have to worry about playing us again. That was the 6th and final game with the Wild going 5-1 against the Avs. :evil:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yea, it's so weird. We always play you guys a lot during the season, and it's like you've always got our number. But we win when it counts...like the last time we even made it to the playoffs and bounced you guys in the first round. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

18 wins for the 'Canes, whoo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Man, good thing Nicklas Kronwall was wearing a half shield because he took a skate blade across it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Hayes

Yea, it's so weird. We always play you guys a lot during the season, and it's like you've always got our number. But we win when it counts...like the last time we even made it to the playoffs and bounced you guys in the first round. :D

Ouch.....well played sir. ;) I noticed today that the Wild are only 2pts behind Calgary in the NW. I'm hoping the Wild can get hot for like 2 weeks and get in a playoff spot. It seems this season that when we win 4 or 5 in a row, we lose 4 or 5 in a row right after. IT gets really old fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Man, good thing Nicklas Kronwall was wearing a half shield because he took a skate blade across it.

I was just telling someone the other day that injuries from sharp skates don't happen very often. :p

Ouch.....well played sir. ;) I noticed today that the Wild are only 2pts behind Calgary in the NW. I'm hoping the Wild can get hot for like 2 weeks and get in a playoff spot. It seems this season that when we win 4 or 5 in a row, we lose 4 or 5 in a row right after. IT gets really old fast.

We usually always have a really tight division. I don't know what the deal with Calgary is. They came out looking like they were gonna take the North West and now they can't do sith. How crazy would it be if everyone in the NW made the playoffs, haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Man, good thing Nicklas Kronwall was wearing a half shield because he took a skate blade across it.

I was just telling someone the other day that injuries from sharp skates don't happen very often. :p

Usually when they do, it's a freak accident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I'm going to an OHL game tonight. Saginaw Spirit, America's team according to Stephen Colbert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Hayes

Nice 1st period between the Wild v. Sharks. Josh Harding makes his 3rd straight start, and 2-1 Wild lead after 20 minutes. Now lets see if the rest of the game is as good as the 1st period was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

So before the game tonight was the 3rd annual Shocks vs Saves game between the doctors and paramedics of my area. This game started as a fundraiser for Jiri Fisher's Healthy Hearts Foundation which puts AEDs in public places. Starring in the game was Jiri Fisher, Dave Lewis, Larry Murphy and Mickey Redmond. I was about 4 rows back behind the benches so when I get a chance tomorrow I'll be posting the pictures that I got.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Wow, you wanna talk about some BULL sith, penguins are on nbc's game of the week for the THIRD WEEK IN A ROW. What a ewokin crock o sith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

But they're playing the Wings :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yea, oh, and apparently they have next Sundays game too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Of course, they're bettman's babies. Not even into the game and they're already talking trash about the Wings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Now they're down on their knees worshipping Crosby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Ain't much to worship really, he's just another player. One day people will see that. He's never going to be a Gretzky, or Yzerman or Sakic. All of those guys didn't have the league suckin' their dick, and they sure as hell EARNED their C's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Can't say much about the game because I slept through most of it. Hell, I almost fell asleep twice in church this morning. I remember listening to the game, hearing my dad yell every now and then and thinking about writing a letter to Gary Bettman about how he is ruining the game of hockey. I was pleased when Babcock made the refs clean away the mountain of snow in front of Fleury for the shoot out and listening to those damn comnentators talk about how that was taking away from the character of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Woo hoo, Avs game on Yahoo!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.