Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

It's an awesome song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

It's alright.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Dropkick Murphy's is better. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Bah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Wings win 4-1 and hold the Ducks to 17 shots. :D Next stop is Anaheim to send 'em to the golf course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Mmm...Wings... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Great, now I'm hungry, thanks. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Gosh, my 'Canes played like crap tonight.

Penalties everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

God damn it. I could have sworn tonight's game was going to be on Monday. :???:

I'm not even a good bandwagon fan. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

LOL. To give you credit, the Bruins, Celts and Sox were all playing yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Oh, well, we're back to Raleigh on Tues to hopefully finish this thing off.

They showed our coach during the second period. Man, I've never seen Paul Marice that angry before. :p

He was really giving it to them.

It worked. :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Why did Boston have to finally show up NOW???

*cry*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

People should know better than to lead Boston teams by a few games in the postseason. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Just like the Mets should know better to be leading by 7 or more games up in September :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

lol. I'm debating becoming a Mets fan, to tell the truth. I love absolutely doomed baseball teams, and the Sox are getting kind of boring. Like, I love them to death, but...eh. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Okay what happened to the Detroit team that smothered the Ducks on Sunday? Seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

The end of that game was AWESOME. What was really great was Niedermyer and Datsyuk gettin' into it. There's gonna be some good ol game 7's!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah....

But, honestly... I was expecting this Boston team when we first started the series.

They just showed up late. :p

If we have a repeat of our last game 7, I might have a heart attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

I'm torn between wanting my home team to win, and wanting you to not have a heart attack.

But it's the home team, so I'm kinda leaning towards them. :(;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Come on, you gotta take the home team over heart attack. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Let's go Bruins! :p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

OK, that was a little harsh. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I'm torn between wanting my home team to win, and wanting you to not have a heart attack.

But it's the home team, so I'm kinda leaning towards them. :(;):p

I think I would have one even if it was close, no matter who won. :p

Better find my razor...

At least the Pens won. My sister will be happy. :D

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

OK, not the razor!

And damn those freakin Capitals!! To take a loss like that AT HOME?! BOOOOOOO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.