Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

I was just pointing out that there wasn't any bloodthirstiness until you scored a goal. ;):p

I think they call that "fairweather" fans? ;)

I'm just messin'. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*huggles Jussi Jokinen*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Lucky. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Hey Bruins, look what you did while I wasn't looking! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Lucky. ;)

0.2 lucky! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Hey Bruins, look what you did while I wasn't looking! :D

Some hockey fan you are. ;):p

0.2 lucky! :D

Not so lucky tonight. Don't piss off Brodeur. Damn him, tying another of Roy's records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

It's sad. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Go Flyers! 3-2! come on, even up that series! W00t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

It's sad. :(

Not really. :D

Go Flyers! 3-2! come on, even up that series! W00t!

Yea, woo hoo!!

I still can't believe that I'm pulling for the flyers in all this. ;):p

And I will NOT capitalize their name. LOL

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Dear Sharks,

PLZ pull it together and start playing worthy of your ranking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I don't know what the numbers are, but I think it's been a long time since the President Trophy winners have been eliminated in the first round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

:( Flyers are out... :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

At least they didn't get swept. Man, watchin' those games, I could see all the mistakes the flyers were making. Hell, they were up 3-0 in the second and then ended up losing? Come on.

That's ok, pittsburgh was lookin' like crap too, so I'm sure they'll be out in this round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

I'm sure they will be, too.

But my mood is brighter... The Phillies put up a 13 spot in the game today against the team with the best record in the N.L. In fact, they swept the three-game series with the Marlins. Two come from behind ninth-inning wins and a complete blowout today. I iz happy :)

Jamie Moyer was on target today. :snipe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Though I generally don't watch baseball that often, I do want to watch the Yankees/Sox tonight. Especially since the Yanks have been gettin' beat, they're gonna be out for blood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

GAME 7 IS ON, JERSEY!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

Go 'Canes!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Marty, Marty, Marty!!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Curse of the President's Trophy. Looks like we'll be playing Anaheim now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Gonna be a good one. The Ducks are a stellar playoff team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Uh huh. Hopefully this break was long enough for Ozzie to get healthy again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I can't believe how crappy Giguerre has been this season. Kudos to Hiller who has been awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Go 'Canes!!!!!!

:D

*gives James a hurricane-shaped cookie*

In other news.... Yay, for Justin Verlander finally showing up last night.

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

GO CAPS!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Wow, with 31 seconds left, the Canes pull it off. Woo, Marty picked a bad day to miss shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.