Uncle Du 22 Posted April 22, 2009 I was just pointing out that there wasn't any bloodthirstiness until you scored a goal. I think they call that "fairweather" fans? I'm just messin'. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 22, 2009 *huggles Jussi Jokinen* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted April 23, 2009 Hey Bruins, look what you did while I wasn't looking! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 24, 2009 Hey Bruins, look what you did while I wasn't looking! Some hockey fan you are. 0.2 lucky! Not so lucky tonight. Don't piss off Brodeur. Damn him, tying another of Roy's records. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 24, 2009 Go Flyers! 3-2! come on, even up that series! W00t! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 25, 2009 (edited) It's sad. Not really. Go Flyers! 3-2! come on, even up that series! W00t! Yea, woo hoo!! I still can't believe that I'm pulling for the flyers in all this. And I will NOT capitalize their name. LOL Edited April 25, 2009 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted April 25, 2009 Dear Sharks, PLZ pull it together and start playing worthy of your ranking. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 25, 2009 I don't know what the numbers are, but I think it's been a long time since the President Trophy winners have been eliminated in the first round. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 26, 2009 :( Flyers are out... :cry: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 26, 2009 At least they didn't get swept. Man, watchin' those games, I could see all the mistakes the flyers were making. Hell, they were up 3-0 in the second and then ended up losing? Come on. That's ok, pittsburgh was lookin' like crap too, so I'm sure they'll be out in this round. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 26, 2009 I'm sure they will be, too. But my mood is brighter... The Phillies put up a 13 spot in the game today against the team with the best record in the N.L. In fact, they swept the three-game series with the Marlins. Two come from behind ninth-inning wins and a complete blowout today. I iz happy Jamie Moyer was on target today. :snipe: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 26, 2009 Though I generally don't watch baseball that often, I do want to watch the Yankees/Sox tonight. Especially since the Yanks have been gettin' beat, they're gonna be out for blood. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 27, 2009 GAME 7 IS ON, JERSEY!!!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 27, 2009 Go 'Canes!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 27, 2009 Marty, Marty, Marty!!! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 28, 2009 Curse of the President's Trophy. Looks like we'll be playing Anaheim now Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 28, 2009 Gonna be a good one. The Ducks are a stellar playoff team. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 28, 2009 Uh huh. Hopefully this break was long enough for Ozzie to get healthy again. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 28, 2009 I can't believe how crappy Giguerre has been this season. Kudos to Hiller who has been awesome! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 28, 2009 (edited) Go 'Canes!!!!!! *gives James a hurricane-shaped cookie* In other news.... Yay, for Justin Verlander finally showing up last night. Edited April 28, 2009 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 29, 2009 Wow, with 31 seconds left, the Canes pull it off. Woo, Marty picked a bad day to miss shots. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites