Mara 29 Posted April 2, 2009 Awww, there, there.... And the 'Canes are in the playoff race with just 5 games left. Crazy. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 3, 2009 Well, thinking that the end of the regular football season wasn't bad enough for the Broncos, we are attempting to make it worse: Jay Cutler is gone to Chicago and we get Kyle Orton and a few draft picks. Now don't even think about that yet, who do YOU think got the better end of the deal?! WE LOST OUR FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK BECAUSE OF AN IDIOT ROOKIE COACH!!!!! This year ewokin sucks for pro sports in Colorado. I hate this s***. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 3, 2009 Hey, no matter how bad it gets, just remember the Lions are worse. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 3, 2009 But that's the thing, at least you KNOW you're in the basement. It's like we're TRYING to get there. That's what's bad. Is the fact that we could be next. Hell, the Avalanche almost are in dead last. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 3, 2009 *hands DU a pound of chocolate* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 4, 2009 The Broncos lost Cutler...and traded him to the Bears!!!! No!!!!! :cry: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 4, 2009 Wow! What an intense game! Flyers over Maple Leafs 8-5! At one point it was 6-0 Flyers! Wow! What a game! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 4, 2009 *hands DU a pound of chocolate* I might as well get fatter... The Broncos lost Cutler...and traded him to the Bears!!!! No!!!!! Well, at least we know that he'll still be a great fantasy quarterback no matter what. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 6, 2009 Chocolate makes everything better! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 7, 2009 Not everything... :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 8, 2009 Wow, I didn't realize that the Avs have had TEN players make their NHL debut this season. Sheesh, that's crazy. No wonder we suck. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 8, 2009 Flyers going to the playoffs! W00t!! Phillies left 11 men on base last night for their second loss of the season...grr... :grr: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted April 8, 2009 New England feels...a little brighter. Might have something to do with the Sox being back. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 8, 2009 Alright, hopefully I can keep up the points in fantasy. I wanna pull way ahead then talk crap for the whole season. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 8, 2009 *just shakes head at the Tigers* Friggin Lyon blew an awesome game for Jackson. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 8, 2009 Yay for Detroit!! ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 9, 2009 At least they're probably gonna win tonight! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 9, 2009 Here's some sad news... Freakin mini van drivers. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted April 10, 2009 Yay, Tigers win 15-2!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 10, 2009 Phillies won with a wild win on Wednesday 12-11 after being down 10-3! W00T!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 11, 2009 It's hard for me to watch baseball. It's boring compared to hockey. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted April 11, 2009 As a huge baseball fan, I still have to agree with you. :???: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 11, 2009 lol. I think it's fun to watch the really big match-ups still. But I think my aversion to watching now is, it's like a totally different game from what it was when I was growing up. I don't ever remember there being games where the final score was 18-17 or something crazy. And that was only about 15 years ago. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted April 12, 2009 I love watching baseball. I don't think it's boring at all. I love to analyze how the pitcher has to place his fingers on the ball and how he has to move his elbow and wrist in order to achieve the perfect pitch. I love pitching duels, too, where the score ends in 1-0. lol, people tell me I'm nuts, but my father's the same way, so it's a learned reaction. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 13, 2009 Well, that makes sense. We tend to pick up on things that our 'rents like. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites