Princess 35 Posted March 21, 2009 They made history this year. And couldn't even fill the stadium. Okay, Phillips Arena looks more like the Joe tonight than the home of the Thrashers. Lots of red and white jerseys Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 21, 2009 It's Atlanta. Whatya expect. And whatya expect from a bunch of wagon jumpin' wings fans. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 21, 2009 You're from MI. Are you a Lions' fan? Yep! And, yes, GI, I will admit it! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 21, 2009 There's something to be said about a true fan. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 23, 2009 Damn you, Japan!!! Oh, well, I'm pretty proud of team USA making it into the semis anyway, of the WBC. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 23, 2009 Considering the USA doesn't have all of its superstars, like the other countries did, I'm surprised they made it past Round 1. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 26, 2009 What do you expect from the pompous players we have here? I think it's freakin pathetic that while the rest of the world devotes time to this event that shows patriotism and pride for ones countries, MLB players can't be bothered with it, cause then they wouldn't be collecting pay for spring training. Proof that more players in the league are in it for money, not for pride and love of the game. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 26, 2009 Heck, I just enjoy it because it's the only world baseball competition we have left. Since the Olympics dumped it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 26, 2009 Stupid ass olympic committee. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 27, 2009 I still have a chance in tourny pick em. Though Duke losing didn't help. I can't believe how bad 'Nova blew them out. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 27, 2009 Aye. AND WHAT THE HELL, MEMPHIS?? Oh, well... UNC is still alive. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 27, 2009 Haha, I picked the Mizz U game. Now we're tied, haha!! 'Cuse plays tonight at 7:27 (where do they get these times???), hopefully we can get by Oklahoma, but it's gonna be tough. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 27, 2009 I have Syracuse winning, so, yes, they better win. Bah, half my Final Four is missing, but as long as UNC wins it all, I'm okay with it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 28, 2009 Wow, my bracket is looking really good now!! And yes, I picked against my team. I feel bad that I was right about oklahoma takin' it to us. This game is pathetic. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 28, 2009 my Cards totally SPANKED Arizona last night. *beams* GO CARDS! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 30, 2009 Yay Michigan State!! Now you have to lose so that I can have U Conn and UNC go for the National Championship! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted March 30, 2009 I say this from the bottom of my heart: ewok Villanova. Damn team has completely ewoked up my bracket. I had UCLA beating them. Then I had Duke beating UCLA. Then I had Pitt beating Duke. Villanova destroyed that. Please, oh please, don't let them beat Carolina, too. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 30, 2009 This is unreal. What the hell is going on with Mich St. and 'Nova?! I'm done, I have all the possible points I can get now. The only way that I'm going to win this now is if Villanova actually wins the whole damned tourny. Doubtful. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 30, 2009 I didn't do an official bracket, so I don't have anything about which to complain. I had in my final four : Louisville, Pitt, UConn, and UNC. Wow... lol. Mich St. surprised me. 'Nova didn't, though. I'm still picking UNC to win it all. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 30, 2009 I'm rootin' for the Big East... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 30, 2009 I'd like to see Villanova win, but since I'm not really that big of a basketball fan...at all...I'm being realistic, not idealistic, lol. (Which is amazing for me, lol ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 30, 2009 UNC is my only Final Four team left. And they need to win it all. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 30, 2009 Villanova is the only team that ruined my final four. Yay for totally random guesses and following the rule of Michigan State is the only big ten team that will do anything significant Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted April 2, 2009 Ugh, the Avs got shut out by friggin' Phoenix last night. Never thought we'd be the worst team in the league. I'm sad. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites