Mara 29 Posted March 16, 2009 I think someone did.. during the live draft. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 16, 2009 My fianc?e, who is a Green Bay Packers fan as I am, bought me an Aaron Rodgers jersey as an engagement gift! :D I love her so much! And Aaron's the man! I respect Brett Favre and all of his decisions, but Aaron is our QB now. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 16, 2009 I was impressed with his performance. What I am very unimpressed with, is the fact that idiot mcdaniels (Denver's new coach) has pushed our star, franchise quarterback, to the point of asking to be traded. I just cannot believe this s***. Mcdaniels wanted his boy Cassel to replace Cutler...Cutler, who set multiple franchise records and led us to being the #2 offense in the league. mcdaniels is a ewoking tool!!! Pardon my language. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 16, 2009 Language pardoned. I agree with you. However, unfortunately, I think they need to trade him now with everything that's gone on. They're all in too deep. Who's your back up? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 17, 2009 We just signed free agent Chris Simms...ever hear of him? It's a crap shoot now, whether Cutler stays or goes. Leave it to a patriot to come in and screw up our team. So this year we'll be better defensively and suck offensively. Big ol flip flop. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 18, 2009 Congrats to Marty Brodeur on being the most winningist goalie ever now. He broke Roy's record tonight. Dammit. But seriously, glad it was Marty that broke it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 18, 2009 I'm happy for him, but I hate the Devils!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 18, 2009 For some reason I've always been partial to them. As a more Western Conference guy, I tend to not care about the East, but I've always kinda followed the Devils. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 19, 2009 Yeah, who cares about the East, they don't get the cup nearly as often as the West Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 19, 2009 Well, ever since Montreal forgot how to win Cups. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 19, 2009 No matter how bad the situation in Buffalo and Denver, you can just tell yourselves "At least I'm not a Detroit Lions fan" =[ Can't wait for the Wings to win the Cup again :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 19, 2009 Typical response for a city that can't win a Super Bowl. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 19, 2009 Or for someone who is not a real Lions fan. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 20, 2009 The Lions suck. That's just the way it is Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 20, 2009 Just like I've come to terms with the Avs being 28th in the league. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted March 20, 2009 Just to confuse/annoy our resident sporto-idiot at work.....when he's busy complaining about sports while reading the sports section in the paper, I'll ask him if they've got yesterday's cricket scores in there. There's a big chance he'll have no idea what I'm talking about. *snicker* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 20, 2009 Ask about curling too. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 20, 2009 Yeaaaaa, Syracuse moves on!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 20, 2009 The Lions suck. That's just the way it is Doesn't mean they don't deserve fans. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 20, 2009 They stopped deserving fans once Barry retired. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 20, 2009 Haha! Even though they're in my division, I wanted to see them win one game. However, they were 0-15 and the last game was against my team, Green Bay. I said, "No, I want them to go down. Let my Packers help with history," lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 21, 2009 *waves a Lions flag* Yay! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted March 21, 2009 You're from MI. Are you a Lions' fan? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 21, 2009 No one would admit to being that :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 21, 2009 I saw some article online where some Lions fan got an 0-16 tattoo. Hard core. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites