Uncle Du 22 Posted December 9, 2008 Avs won it in a shoot out, awesome! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 16, 2008 Bah! Stupid Brett Lebda. He musta missed the day of the lesson: Do ye not cover the puck in the crease with thy hand Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 16, 2008 Hahahahahaha!! Man, Osgood got beat by a D Man too!! We scored more goals against you guys last night than we did all last season against you!! Shoulda started Conklin in net! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 16, 2008 Haha.. that game was awesome. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 16, 2008 Any game the Wings lose is awesome. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 17, 2008 You ever respond to texts dear? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 17, 2008 I was in the movie theater. Yes, I saw the Day the Earth Stood Still instead of watching the game. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 17, 2008 And you call yourself a hockey fan... :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 18, 2008 Any game the Wings lose is awesome. True... but this one even more so. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 29, 2008 And we beat em again!! I'm predicting the Broncos lose to the chargers. We look like crap. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 29, 2008 Well, I figured my prediction would come true, but I definitely didn't predict a 52 to 21 blowout. My God we looked horrible. Our whole division is a piece of crap. I mean, San Diego is in the playoffs with an 8-8 record. First time that's happened since the '85 Browns. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 29, 2008 I didn't get to see the game, since it's on FSN+ and my cable company is a piece of crap. However, from what I've heard, in Detroit's defense, the Avs were held scoreless after the first period and only won in a shootout. And hooray to the Lions. Imperfection at its finest Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 29, 2008 Marinelli fired! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted December 29, 2008 All they're talking about at work is sports, sports, and more sports. If it were casual sports talk, it might be ok. But no...they don't even talk about hockey! It's all indepth content about football and baseball, and asking questions like, "Why didn't they just change coverage to one on one and bring over the strong safety blah blah blah?" I don't know Football is not my life. I just want to see things with wheels! : ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 29, 2008 They don't talk about hockey?! The HEATHENS!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 29, 2008 There's hardly any hockey coverage any where. ESPN is pathetic when it comes to hockey coverage. ESPN just needs to fess up and say all they care about is football, baseball and basketball, in that order, and nothing else. I wanna move to Canada where all I hear about is hockey, and then in the off-season, all I'll hear about is hockey. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 29, 2008 I agree. My dad is complaining to our cable company right now because they took away some channels and we don't get all the channels that we used to, yet our bill is going up. Therefore, they can give us a box and override the $5 a month fee and we'll get FSN+ for free and I can watch more hockey! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 29, 2008 Comcast? They're always raising the bill and deleting channels. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 29, 2008 Charter. I think that we're switching to Dish Network Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 29, 2008 Yeah, my dad wants to get a dish, too. He's always whining about the Wings and Pistons games being on at the same time. :roll: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted December 30, 2008 That is a massive problem. They could put the Pistons on FSN plus once in a while too Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 30, 2008 I think when I move to PA, I'm gonna go with Dish Network. Though I dunno who I'm gonna use for high speed internet. I'm sick of cable. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 30, 2008 That is a massive problem. They could put the Pistons on FSN plus once in a while too Yeah, doesn't FSN know that basketball is boring? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 31, 2008 I can't stand basketball. It's soooooo boring. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 31, 2008 Mmhmm. The only time I like watching it is during March Madness. Then I OD on it, so I don't need to watch again till next March. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites