Uncle Du 22 Posted March 5, 2007 Definitely some good trades right there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 5, 2007 Oh me of little faith, the Avs take it in OT!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Haha.. that was so awesome! I'd be interested in fantasy.. what site do you play it on? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 5, 2007 Yahoo. From what I've seen, they have the best one, cause the commisioner of the league can pick the stats that will be used to score every weekly. I like the setup that I have in the league right now, the stats we have are G, A, +/-, PIM (yes, they are a good thing), PPP, SHG, GWG for skaters, and for goalies we have W, GAA, SV% and SO. I'll prolly change it up a bit, but it will generally be the same. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 5, 2007 Oh me of little faith, the Avs take it in OT!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I only caught bits and pieces. Game was on too early. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 6, 2007 Yahoo. From what I've seen, they have the best one, cause the commisioner of the league can pick the stats that will be used to score every weekly. I like the setup that I have in the league right now, the stats we have are G, A, +/-, PIM (yes, they are a good thing), PPP, SHG, GWG for skaters, and for goalies we have W, GAA, SV% and SO. I'll prolly change it up a bit, but it will generally be the same. That's good.. I'm used to Yahoo!... I did some auto racing fantasy on there a while back. I'm sure the hockey one is a bit different... but it shouldn't be too far off. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 8, 2007 Hehe, yea. The difference between hockey and racing is, you actually have to draft a team in hockey, you can't choose any skaters you want every week. But it's not that hard. I'll set it up about a month before the season starts, and then set a date for the draft. I'll do an auto-draft, unless we can arrange a time to do an actual live draft, which I would think would be kinda hard to do, since we all have such different schedules. In the auto-draft, all you have to do is set player rankings for who you want, and then then it gets taken care of. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 8, 2007 Doesn't sound too bad... I'm sure Yahoo! has some pretty straightforward steps and instructions, lol.... Just remind us all again in the fall. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 10, 2007 Yea, someone might have to remind me. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 12, 2007 Woo, March Madness!!! *fills out brackets on facebook* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 12, 2007 I joined the fantasy pick em for the tourny. If we have enough interest here, I can make a GB one. And freakin Syracuse didn't even make the tourny this year!! Blasphemy!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 12, 2007 I know, I like their mascot. Er... I was thinking of making a Tourney group, as well... (just because Facebook only lets me do one bracket, stupid). Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 13, 2007 Simon suspended 25 games for hit Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 13, 2007 Saw that, that hit was totally uncalled for. The hit that got put on him was completely clean and legal. What happened to when hockey players dropped gloves and went at it? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 13, 2007 The league cracked down on the fights. And players are losing respect for one another Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 13, 2007 Heh, the league. What a bunch of incompetent morons. Crack down on the fights, so the players start going after eachother with cheap shots. Gimme a ewokin break. All of this is a direct reflection of the morale in the league. ewokin pisses me off. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted March 13, 2007 It reminds me of the NFL banning touchdown celebrations or the NBA banning Dikembe Mutumbo's finger wag. Like NHL fights, they're a draw to the game. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 14, 2007 Yeah, but unfortunately Gary Bettman is an incompetent moron Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 14, 2007 Yet some he keeps getting the job, year after year. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 14, 2007 And millions still enjoy hockey, including me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 14, 2007 Yet some he keeps getting the job, year after year. I know. I don't get it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 14, 2007 (edited) And millions still enjoy hockey, including me. Not as many as it used to be. Some teams are still struggling to find a fan base again. And look at how hard it is to catch a game in the beginning of the season while football is still on. NBC wants nothing to do with hockey till football season is over. And not many people get the VS channel. And how many wanna pay the 150 bucks to get the package like me? Only the hard core fans. Which I still am. I wasn't trying to yell at ya Mara, I just feel strongly about it. Not even 1 million people watched the All Star game this year, that's a perfect symbol of how ewoked this league is. Yet some he keeps getting the job, year after year. I know. I don't get it. Money. There's 8 owners out there that back him whenever he does something. That's what's keeping him in power, greedy owners. Edited March 14, 2007 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted March 14, 2007 I don't see how Bud Selig still has a job. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 14, 2007 And millions still enjoy hockey, including me. Not as many as it used to be. Some teams are still struggling to find a fan base again. And look at how hard it is to catch a game in the beginning of the season while football is still on. NBC wants nothing to do with hockey till football season is over. And not many people get the VS channel. And how many wanna pay the 150 bucks to get the package like me? Only the hard core fans. Which I still am. I wasn't trying to yell at ya Mara, I just feel strongly about it. Not even 1 million people watched the All Star game this year, that's a perfect symbol of how ewoked this league is. I didn't take it as yelling. I still enjoy hockey, even if I only see a handful of games each year, lol. I've seen probably 2-3 'Canes games on TV this whole season. Oh well... playoffs will start soon enough and it'll be all exciting again. Plus... baseball will be back soon enough as well. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted March 16, 2007 DUKE GOT BEAT!!!! *happydance* :jump: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites