GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 23, 2007 Go wings! Zetterberg is a monster! Too bad I don't get OLN/Versus nor Fox Sports Detroit :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 23, 2007 Ha.. we get both. Woo... we beat the Flyers thanks to Glen's first goal this season. Short-handed in OT. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 23, 2007 Heh, I caught sportscenter last night, I loved the brawl in the Sens/Sabers game. There were over 100 PIM handed out Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 24, 2007 Man Emery is a beast!! He was laughing as he was taking those shots. I'm gonna say: Vernon > Roy but Emery > all Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted February 26, 2007 Holy sith! The Thrashers got Tkachuk and Zhitnik (damn, those are hard names to spell)! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 26, 2007 Yeah =/ but they gave up a top10 draft pick and alot of other drafts. Not the best move lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 26, 2007 (edited) The Predators got Forsberg and then beat the Wings, haha. And then my 'Canes beat Atlanta. ;D Edited February 26, 2007 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 26, 2007 It doesn't matter, if we do too good we blow it in the playoffs So i'm happy we're not a clear #1 in the west :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 26, 2007 Haha. Last year the top 4 seeds in the West were beaten in the first round. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 26, 2007 lol won't happen again but it's unfair to the wings...we're in the Eastern Time Zone, but Western conference so our travel hurts =/ Also I can't believe Wisconsin lost to OSU last night =/ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 27, 2007 lol atleast i dont have to worry bout the canes, they wont make the stanley cup finals this season :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 27, 2007 I'm not expecting them to. I didn't expect them to last year either, though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 27, 2007 I did, they were like best of the east until all the injuries Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 28, 2007 Haha... I figured it'd be Ottawa; they were doing so well. But this year... I think Buffalo's the tough one in the East. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted February 28, 2007 Definitely. Wing's will be tough, we got Calder and Bertuzzi :O Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 28, 2007 I dunno, I still think Anaheim will be one of the front runners. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 1, 2007 I'm in shock that we acquired Bertuzzi Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 1, 2007 I hate Ottawa. Our old goalie is abusing us. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 1, 2007 Yeah prin, but if you think about it, it is a good trade, everyone always says we don't have enough "grit" and that to beat us play physical. So Bertuzzi he either is a great power forward....or he cheap shots someone, but still thats physical enough :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted March 3, 2007 Ooh, did you see Ryan Smyth sobbing in his press conference because Edmonton traded him? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 3, 2007 yea...what a stupid move by the oilers =/ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 4, 2007 (edited) There have been some crazy trades, the Smyth trade definitely shocked the hell outta me. A lotta teams are trading for draft picks. Philly gave up Forsberg and Zhitnik, mostly for the picks they got. It's kinda understandable though, they really suck. Guerin went to the Sharks, where he's more than likely going to be on Thornton and Cheechoo's line (if he's not already). BTW, if anyone likes to play fantasy hockey, let me know, cause I'll set up a GB fantasy league for next season...I know it's a ways off, but I just got into it this year, and I love it. Especially since I've got Hasek and Brodeur net-minding. And the Avs at the Wings this afternoon! Lets see if we can get one more win against you guys this season...though I'm not really counting on it. :p Edited March 4, 2007 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted March 4, 2007 Oh me of little faith, the Avs take it in OT!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted March 5, 2007 Thrashers are undefeated since aquiring Zhitnik and Tkachuk. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites