Uncle Du 22 Posted January 28, 2007 Well this is bullsith. Goddamn blackout is keeping me from getting the Avs/Wings game. What the hell did I pay all this money for, if I can't watch the games I want?! DAMMIT!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 29, 2007 It was to keep you from hanging yourself when the Wings won :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 29, 2007 Bah, they won cause I didn't get to watch. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 29, 2007 suuuure. my Wildcats and my Cards won, so i'm happy :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted January 29, 2007 (edited) Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the Wings!!!!!!! ***ok I think I may just be retarded right now.....but I also think this post has some validity....*** (haha have to be a nerfherder...) Avs ewoking kick ass.....We have Budaj, Hejduk, Sakic, Theodore, and Turgeon.... I just wish we could get some more ewoking wins... >_< But hahahaha......If anyone watched the Av-Wings game...did you see Lidstrom get hit in the face by the puck? That sith was awesome lol Edited January 29, 2007 by Brumak Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 29, 2007 Lidstrom got hurt? Sonuva. Went to see the Saginaw Spirit game on Satuday. We're hosting the OHL all-star game on Wednesday and they had started festivities already and ha a life size ice-sculpture of the Stanley Cup there. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 29, 2007 Kentucky Derby winner Barbaro had to be euthanized this morning after contracting another infection. His owners didn't want him to be in any more pain. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 29, 2007 I saw. That's too bad, but at least he's not in pain Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 29, 2007 They put down the jockey?! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 29, 2007 the horse. way to be sensitive. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 29, 2007 :p I'm sorry, it's a horse. Just me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 3, 2007 DAMN THOSE AVALANCHE!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 5, 2007 Woohoo! The Colts won!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted February 6, 2007 Yay! It's about time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 7, 2007 I didn't even watch the game. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted February 7, 2007 what game? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 7, 2007 Exactly. There was hockey on, so that was better any way. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 7, 2007 Psh. I've been a bad hockey fan lately... I haven't been paying attention to their games the last week or so. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 8, 2007 There was an article in a recent Sports Illustrated, talking about how strong the South Eastern hockey teams have become in the past years. So true, even though I don't like it. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 8, 2007 Duh. Southeastern Division FTW! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted February 8, 2007 Unhappy anniversary I so agree Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted February 9, 2007 Wow, he said everything I've been thinking since '94. Unbelievable how one inept man can so utterly destroy this beautiful game. It's a ewokin shame, and it was all for money...which they're not making. Morons. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted February 9, 2007 Ray still got a hat trick last night though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites