Uncle Du 22 Posted January 9, 2007 Oh, DU... I just thought of something.... Did you think the Cowboys thing in my sig. was for Dallas? Sure did, but after you said that... ^ I don't think you were. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 9, 2007 Bobby Petrino is leaving the Cards for the Atlanta Falcons. after signing a multi-million dollar contract with the Cards to stay on for another few years. jerk-head. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 9, 2007 Oh, DU... I just thought of something.... Did you think the Cowboys thing in my sig. was for Dallas? Sure did, but after you said that... ^ I don't think you were. All righty. I'll fix my sig. for you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 9, 2007 Gr... 'Canes traded away Kevyn Adams to the Coyotes.... apparently for a "good" defenseman because all of ours are mostly injured, lol. But I liked Kevyn. Hmm... and what do y'all think of the NHL's idea for next season with new restyled jerseys? A couple teams already have new logos.. like Anaheim and Buffalo. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 10, 2007 You know, the Wings would snap their losing streak as soon as they play the Avs. Dunno if you watched it Prin, it was a great game, ended up going to a shootout and Zetterberg won it with an awesome goal. Even I had to give him crdit for that. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 10, 2007 Yeah, I watched. That was a pretty goal. I thought that they'd had it after Datsyuk scored in the shootout though, Hasek has been so good Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 12, 2007 Haha.. this game tonight was crazy... and I was only watching the scoreboard on espn.com that refreshes. Scoreless first period. 2nd period, Florida scores 3. Okay, so partway through the 3rd period, Carolina is still down 0-3, until they score like crazy. 4 goal in about 10-15 minutes, I think. They end up winning, 6-4, after a couple more goals. Hahaha.. crazy. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 12, 2007 And that's why I dislike the new NHL Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 12, 2007 Why? I like not knowing what will happen until the end. It's silly to watch a game when nothing happens. It's more exciting this way. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 15, 2007 I think Manning has a good shot of getting to the Super Bowl Hopefully LT loses Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted January 15, 2007 No good teams are heading toward the Suber Bowl, so meh :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted January 15, 2007 *Snipes Vice* Anyway, that was an awesome Pats game. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted January 15, 2007 It wasn't too bad, some good plays...But I'm deffinately not a Pats or Chargers fan :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 15, 2007 Damn Chargers had to lose.... I gotta go with my backup Superbowl winner now. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 16, 2007 Anyway... I went to a kick-ass hockey game on Saturday night. Saw my first shoot-out in person. It was awesome! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 16, 2007 *is jealous* I'm hoping the Pats win the Bowl this year. Figure I'll go for the North Eastern team. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted January 16, 2007 It wasn't too bad, some good plays... The play action pass for 2 extra points was flawless. I've never seen one carried out that well. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 16, 2007 *is jealous* I'm hoping the Pats win the Bowl this year. Figure I'll go for the North Eastern team. And it was AHL, too. And... I am not mentioning my pick to win the Superbowl. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 20, 2007 Okay, so I have to share this video of Alexander Ovechkin. I'm sure you hockey peeps have heard of him, and even if you don't follow the game, you GOTTA watch this video... Holy Crap!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted January 20, 2007 That is just frickin' sweet :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 20, 2007 Urgh... I'll have to watch it when I'm on my DSL again. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted January 21, 2007 :shock: ^ what he said :shock: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites