Brumak 2 Posted December 29, 2006 It wasn't luck, it was cause the Bengals can't handle the pressure in Denver. We're one of the best home teams in the league. And Cutler just needs to settle down, that interception on the first play of the game was kinda scary. But, we got through it, and we should be able to beat San Fran next week. Then we'll be in. Well...that final fg attempt that the Bengals had helped a bit :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 29, 2006 The football team? nu uh. basketball. *huggles basketball team.....especially Padget* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 29, 2006 Hmm. Okay then. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted December 29, 2006 dude, Padgett rules. he had 20 points and 8 rebounds last night. not to mention he's 6'11" and towers over just about everyone else. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 29, 2006 Meh, basketball. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 29, 2006 Yes, and Chris Drury got me some points in the fantasy league. Dude, I'm winning 10 to 1 this week! It's awesome. Bah. *goes to try to vote more 'Canes into the AllStar game* Hmm. Okay then. I believe she means the Louisville Cards. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 30, 2006 Sure, whatever. I was thinking she was talking about the Arizona Cards...and then I woulda said that they were the first team that Cutler beat. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted December 30, 2006 Actually, the first thing that came to my mind was the St Louis Cards.. but then I remembered it was winter. :-p Figure this out... the 'Canes can't beat the Sabres, but they beat the Ducks..... Oh wait.. that's 'cause the western conference is weaker. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 30, 2006 Naw, it's cause Buffalo has a stronger overall team. All the Ducks have is Selanne and Pronger. And Gueguerre in goal. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted December 31, 2006 Oh yea, got the NHL Center Ice package. Now I can watch the rest of the season from the comfort of my own home. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 2, 2007 Damn.. *jealous* Oh, and is that why most of the teams in the East are fairly evenly matched, when in the West, there are a few good teams and the rest are bottomfeeders? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 2, 2007 I think so. It seems like the Western Conference was affected more by the new salary cap than the East. Just look at the Avs. They lost a few stars when the new rules went into effect. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mirax 3 Posted January 2, 2007 How are the Raiders duing? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 3, 2007 I think so. It seems like the Western Conference was affected more by the new salary cap than the East. Just look at the Avs. They lost a few stars when the new rules went into effect. Yeah... true. But I dunno if that is the complete reason for everything. *shrug* Oh well. The Raiders won the #1 draft pick.. so ...they suck. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mirax 3 Posted January 4, 2007 The Raiders won the #1 draft pick.. so ...they suck. Cool. Thx. :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 5, 2007 That's one good thing I can take from this Broncos season...at least we beat the raiders twice. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 5, 2007 Yeah.. the Lions just had to beat the Cowboys... in Dallas.... so they lost the #1 pick. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 5, 2007 Prin, what the hell happened to the Wings last night?! I really hate this "new" hockey. I mean, Toronto beat the Bruins 10-2 and the San Jose trounced the Wings 9-4, or something like that. That's not professional hockey, that's pee wee hockey. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 5, 2007 I have no clue, I didn't really watch. They were leading 3-0 at the end of the first and then they came out flat after that Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 5, 2007 Yeah and the Coyotes beat the 'Canes... er.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 7, 2007 What's up with your boy Romo and his butter fingers? Boy am I glad they lost. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mirax 3 Posted January 8, 2007 That's one good thing I can take from this Broncos season...at least we beat the raiders twice. lol At least I'm not missing anything good then. ;p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted January 9, 2007 That's one good thing I can take from this Broncos season...at least we beat the raiders twice. lol At least I'm not missing anything good then. ;p hehe. I miss having you around during the season so we can talk trash to eachother. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 9, 2007 Oh, DU... I just thought of something.... Did you think the Cowboys thing in my sig. was for Dallas? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites