Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Brumak

It wasn't luck, it was cause the Bengals can't handle the pressure in Denver. We're one of the best home teams in the league. And Cutler just needs to settle down, that interception on the first play of the game was kinda scary. But, we got through it, and we should be able to beat San Fran next week. Then we'll be in.

Well...that final fg attempt that the Bengals had helped a bit :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

The football team?

nu uh. basketball. *huggles basketball team.....especially Padget*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Hmm. Okay then. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

dude, Padgett rules. he had 20 points and 8 rebounds last night. not to mention he's 6'11" and towers over just about everyone else. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Meh, basketball. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yes, and Chris Drury got me some points in the fantasy league. :D Dude, I'm winning 10 to 1 this week! It's awesome.

Bah. :p

*goes to try to vote more 'Canes into the AllStar game*

Hmm. Okay then. :p

I believe she means the Louisville Cards. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Sure, whatever. ;):p

I was thinking she was talking about the Arizona Cards...and then I woulda said that they were the first team that Cutler beat. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Actually, the first thing that came to my mind was the St Louis Cards.. but then I remembered it was winter. :-p

Figure this out... the 'Canes can't beat the Sabres, but they beat the Ducks.....

Oh wait.. that's 'cause the western conference is weaker. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Naw, it's cause Buffalo has a stronger overall team. All the Ducks have is Selanne and Pronger. :p

And Gueguerre in goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Oh yea, got the NHL Center Ice package. Now I can watch the rest of the season from the comfort of my own home. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Damn.. :p

*jealous*

Oh, and is that why most of the teams in the East are fairly evenly matched, when in the West, there are a few good teams and the rest are bottomfeeders? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I think so. It seems like the Western Conference was affected more by the new salary cap than the East. Just look at the Avs. They lost a few stars when the new rules went into effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirax

How are the Raiders duing? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I think so. It seems like the Western Conference was affected more by the new salary cap than the East. Just look at the Avs. They lost a few stars when the new rules went into effect.

Yeah... true.

But I dunno if that is the complete reason for everything. *shrug* Oh well.

The Raiders won the #1 draft pick.. so ...they suck. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirax

The Raiders won the #1 draft pick.. so ...they suck.

Cool. Thx. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

That's one good thing I can take from this Broncos season...at least we beat the raiders twice. ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah.. the Lions just had to beat the Cowboys... in Dallas.... so they lost the #1 pick. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Prin, what the hell happened to the Wings last night?!

I really hate this "new" hockey. I mean, Toronto beat the Bruins 10-2 and the San Jose trounced the Wings 9-4, or something like that. That's not professional hockey, that's pee wee hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I have no clue, I didn't really watch. They were leading 3-0 at the end of the first and then they came out flat after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah and the Coyotes beat the 'Canes... er.... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

What's up with your boy Romo and his butter fingers? ;)

Boy am I glad they lost. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

He's not my boy. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirax

That's one good thing I can take from this Broncos season...at least we beat the raiders twice. ;):p

lol At least I'm not missing anything good then. ;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

That's one good thing I can take from this Broncos season...at least we beat the raiders twice. ;):p

lol At least I'm not missing anything good then. ;p

hehe. I miss having you around during the season so we can talk trash to eachother. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Oh, DU... I just thought of something....

Did you think the Cowboys thing in my sig. was for Dallas? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.