Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

Pfft. All skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

You mean these ones?

Or perhaps the standings where the Hurricanes have the most points in the NHL, 3 more than Detroit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

GO BRONCOS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

GO BRONCOS!!

I'm so very sorry, but I don't think so, it simply won't be done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I don't really care..... but I did pick the Steelers in mid December. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Good pick! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Thanks! :p

Last year I picked the Eagles at the beg. of December. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

:|

If we would lose the Super Bowl..half of Pittsburgh would go on a shooting rampage..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Don't worry about that. Jake Plummer and his magic beard will beat you down well before the Bowl. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Nah...sorry to tell you that though :p

Big Ben and the Bus are coming through, and those Broncos and their fans aren't going to be happy when we are through with them!

And the mayors of Pittsburgh and Denver made a bet on the game, the loser has to send the winner food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Let's face it, who would win in a fight? A guy with Jake Plummer's beard, probably a mountain man who wears flannel and carries around a big axe, or a guy with Roethlisberger's beard, who's probably some hippie who follows around Dave Matthews on tour? I think it's an easy answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Actually, some news station took a look at Ben's iPod a while back, and it had like Metallica and stuff.

How could a quaterback be a hippie, anyways? It doesn't seem to mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Canes got owned by the Capitols w00t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

We won..I'm shaking

We won.

Oh. My. God.

Pittsburgh is going to the Superbowl.

The Superbowl!!!!!!!!

Sorry, it hasn't fully grasped my brain yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

And it's going to be in Detroit. And Detroit is so not ready to host the Superbowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

I'm glad it's going to be in Detroit: Jerome Bettis is going home!!

Those were the words he mouthed when he realized they won "I'm going home"

How come Detroit isnt ready to host the Super Bowl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I just don't think that they're prepared for the influx of traffic. I've got a friend that lives down there and she says that they're gonna be closing down streets and such

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

OH. I didn't think of that.

Yeah. It's going to be bad.

But we're going to the Super Bowl!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

My prediction still holds. Yay.

Canes got owned by the Capitols w00t!

Still have more points than Detroit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

We'll see.

But I'm pretty sure if we have a rematch of the Cup finals of three years ago, we'd give the Wings a run for their money, instead of rolling over and playing dead. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol perhaps, but the wings will still win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Oh, I'm sure they'll win the Central. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Nashville's being annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.