Princess 35 Posted January 20, 2006 Hmmm, what say the power rankings this week? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 20, 2006 You mean these ones? Or perhaps the standings where the Hurricanes have the most points in the NHL, 3 more than Detroit? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 20, 2006 GO BRONCOS!! I'm so very sorry, but I don't think so, it simply won't be done. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 20, 2006 I don't really care..... but I did pick the Steelers in mid December. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 20, 2006 Good pick! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 21, 2006 Thanks! Last year I picked the Eagles at the beg. of December. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 21, 2006 :| If we would lose the Super Bowl..half of Pittsburgh would go on a shooting rampage.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted January 21, 2006 Don't worry about that. Jake Plummer and his magic beard will beat you down well before the Bowl. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 21, 2006 Nah...sorry to tell you that though Big Ben and the Bus are coming through, and those Broncos and their fans aren't going to be happy when we are through with them! And the mayors of Pittsburgh and Denver made a bet on the game, the loser has to send the winner food. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted January 21, 2006 Let's face it, who would win in a fight? A guy with Jake Plummer's beard, probably a mountain man who wears flannel and carries around a big axe, or a guy with Roethlisberger's beard, who's probably some hippie who follows around Dave Matthews on tour? I think it's an easy answer. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 22, 2006 Actually, some news station took a look at Ben's iPod a while back, and it had like Metallica and stuff. How could a quaterback be a hippie, anyways? It doesn't seem to mix Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 22, 2006 Canes got owned by the Capitols w00t! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 22, 2006 We won..I'm shaking We won. Oh. My. God. Pittsburgh is going to the Superbowl. The Superbowl!!!!!!!! Sorry, it hasn't fully grasped my brain yet Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 23, 2006 And it's going to be in Detroit. And Detroit is so not ready to host the Superbowl Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 23, 2006 I'm glad it's going to be in Detroit: Jerome Bettis is going home!! Those were the words he mouthed when he realized they won "I'm going home" How come Detroit isnt ready to host the Super Bowl? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted January 23, 2006 I just don't think that they're prepared for the influx of traffic. I've got a friend that lives down there and she says that they're gonna be closing down streets and such Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted January 23, 2006 OH. I didn't think of that. Yeah. It's going to be bad. But we're going to the Super Bowl!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 23, 2006 My prediction still holds. Yay. Canes got owned by the Capitols w00t! Still have more points than Detroit. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 23, 2006 We'll see. But I'm pretty sure if we have a rematch of the Cup finals of three years ago, we'd give the Wings a run for their money, instead of rolling over and playing dead. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 26, 2006 lol perhaps, but the wings will still win. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted January 27, 2006 Oh, I'm sure they'll win the Central. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted January 29, 2006 Nashville's being annoying Share this post Link to post Share on other sites