Mara 29 Posted November 22, 2005 I heard someone at work talking about that... had a seizure or something. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 22, 2005 Yup. And his heart stopped and he had to be shocked. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 22, 2005 Indeed...good thing he's back in good condition Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted November 22, 2005 I've never heard of him. lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 23, 2005 Ice hockey player. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 24, 2005 Hey Du. What team beat your Avs 6-2 tonight? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 25, 2005 Actually, my dad told me wrong, it was 7-3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 25, 2005 Yea, get you're facts right. Besides, I'm still concentrating on football, not hockey. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 25, 2005 I'm sorry. I was working during the game. I came home and dad told me the score. I didn't know that he'd turned the game off early Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 28, 2005 And the tradition continues... Lions lose on Thanksgiving. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 28, 2005 That was more than just a loss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 28, 2005 Poor lions...you hear the crowd chants during the game? "Let's go Red Wings" :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 28, 2005 I dunno.. I think "Go Mighty Ducks" is more appropriate. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 28, 2005 lol Wings > Hurricanes Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted November 28, 2005 Omigod. The New York Giants kicker missed three kicks yesterday! And he still as a job, even though he lost them the game Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 28, 2005 Giants should have won :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 29, 2005 Lions fired Marrucci today Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 29, 2005 Omigod. The New York Giants kicker missed three kicks yesterday! And he still as a job, even though he lost them the game Good, that's what they get for beating the Broncos with a field goal. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 12, 2005 World Cup 2006 Anyone? http://soccernet.espn.go.com/worldcup/wall...ct=done&cc=5901 Here's the chart of the groups Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted December 12, 2005 Hmm, i'm no good with sports, but I reckon USA will be knocked out in the first round. No offence, but you guys always suck at football. England stands a chance of winning our group, but I don't have them down as being able to win the cup. Germany will probably win their group then beat us later. No idea who could win it. lol Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted December 13, 2005 lol US has been good lately, but this year they wont get passed the round robins. Czech is #2 in the world, and Italy is superior :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites