Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

I heard someone at work talking about that... had a seizure or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yup. And his heart stopped and he had to be shocked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Crazy, crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Indeed...good thing he's back in good condition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I've never heard of him. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Ice hockey player. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Hey Du. What team beat your Avs 6-2 tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Actually, my dad told me wrong, it was 7-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yea, get you're facts right. :p

Besides, I'm still concentrating on football, not hockey. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I'm sorry. I was working during the game. I came home and dad told me the score. I didn't know that he'd turned the game off early

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

And the tradition continues... Lions lose on Thanksgiving. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

That was more than just a loss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

A loss is a loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Poor lions...you hear the crowd chants during the game?

"Let's go Red Wings" :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I dunno.. I think "Go Mighty Ducks" is more appropriate. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol Wings > Hurricanes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Omigod. The New York Giants kicker missed three kicks yesterday! And he still as a job, even though he lost them the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Giants should have won :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Lions fired Marrucci today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Omigod. The New York Giants kicker missed three kicks yesterday! And he still as a job, even though he lost them the game

Good, that's what they get for beating the Broncos with a field goal. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Poor Steve...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Hmm, i'm no good with sports, but I reckon USA will be knocked out in the first round. No offence, but you guys always suck at football. :p

England stands a chance of winning our group, but I don't have them down as being able to win the cup. Germany will probably win their group then beat us later. :p

No idea who could win it. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

lol US has been good lately, but this year they wont get passed the round robins.

Czech is #2 in the world, and Italy is superior :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.