Mara 29 Posted November 5, 2005 Im gonna to? So I forgot a word. I type fast. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 5, 2005 So do I and I don't forget a word :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 5, 2005 Perhaps I type faster than you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 5, 2005 But an English major should know better Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 5, 2005 (edited) I don't worry about that stuff, it's only a message board. When I do, it's all in fun. ... Back to sports. Congrats to the Div 3 National Men's and Women's Cross Country Champions! Go Knights! Edited November 5, 2005 by Mara: Forever Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 5, 2005 We should have a typing contest :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 6, 2005 Pfft. No way to judge it. 'Canes shut out Panthers, stay perfect at home I'm sorry, I forgot the score of the Detroit game. Oh and we won!!!! Go Knights hockey! And the Griffins, yay.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 6, 2005 Bah. Ferris tied last night. All cuz of a freakin penalty shot Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 11, 2005 GO HURRICANES! YEAH!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 13, 2005 http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=251112007 Sorry to see this Mara :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 13, 2005 I've been away all day. *shrug* All good things must come to an end. Oh goodie, Wyoming lost again. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 15, 2005 Yea, Broncos did it again!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 15, 2005 Lions are like 4-5, w00t. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 15, 2005 I know, omg Harrington actually did good for once!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 16, 2005 (edited) Hey, yea! You're only one win away from being an even .500!!! It's a historic season for the Lions!! :p Edited November 16, 2005 by Du(SW) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 16, 2005 I know...omg this hasnt happened since...Barry Sanders!! Its the glory years again! Lions for Super Bowl CXXXII!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 16, 2005 Nice to see you're looking to the future GI. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted November 16, 2005 Yeah, maybe by then the Superbowl'll be back in Detroit. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 16, 2005 But even doing as crappy as they are, Lions still have a chance to win the division Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted November 16, 2005 Yah, thats real pathetic aint it? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted November 16, 2005 Sure is, at least the Broncos have the record to be at the top. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted November 22, 2005 http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051122/sp_nm/nhl_fischer_dc Jiri Fischer's heart stopped last night during the game. He is now in stable condition Share this post Link to post Share on other sites