Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

lol, and that's why we're superior :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

You're superior because your that low? Those are some wild logic circuits you got runnin there. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Maybe he's upside down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

We're superior because we understand thta its not low :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

That was a low blow GI. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I know :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Hey, it's been a long day, don't confuse me like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*giggle*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Oh wow! The Leafs victory over the Hurricanes last night was glorious! 4-4 and they squeeze in one last goal with 14 seconds left in OT. The fans went wild! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Haha, the Hurricanes lost! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

In OT! :p:p

Great, I work with Canadians...all I hear about is the Leafs this and the Senators this, and blah, blah... :p At least they don't know I like Carolina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Who else who is a proper football fan like me saw Manchester City take it to West Ham? That ewoking rocked! And now City's gonna go kick Arsenal's ass... GO BLUE!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Haven't watched real football in ages...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Aye....

I was gonna catch the lacrosse game yesterday but I forgot.

Edited by Mara: Forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Hmmm, Red Wings are 7-1-0-0. Great start to the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wings FTW!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Broncos and Giants today. Gonna whoop that New York ass!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

w00t for 6-0 wins!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yay for da Lions over da Browns.

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

GIANTS WIN! GIANTS WIN! ! GIANTS WIN!!

WHAT A GAME!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::lol::) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

That was freakin BULlsith!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Friggin' Cowboys...

If Mr Glenn doesn't turn things around....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Allright, my fantasy football team is 7-0 going into week 8. The first 13 weeks don't really count, since everyone gets into the playoffs in our 8 team league. Still though, I want to try and go for a perfect season. The only thing standing in the way of that is my friend Matt. He has a very solid team and consistently gets 100 points in a week, whereas I usually have 90 or so. Projections say that I'll beat him 91 to 89, but that's way to close to my liking. So...yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I could never really get into the whole fantasy team thing. I guess I just don't have the patience to keep up with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah.

I have a fantasy auto racing league thingy in Yahoo....but I haven't picked teams in like five weeks now. :p

I'm losing big time so I just stopped, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.