GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 20, 2005 lol, and that's why we're superior :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 20, 2005 You're superior because your that low? Those are some wild logic circuits you got runnin there. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 20, 2005 Maybe he's upside down? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 20, 2005 We're superior because we understand thta its not low :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 20, 2005 That was a low blow GI. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 21, 2005 Hey, it's been a long day, don't confuse me like that. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted October 21, 2005 Oh wow! The Leafs victory over the Hurricanes last night was glorious! 4-4 and they squeeze in one last goal with 14 seconds left in OT. The fans went wild! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 21, 2005 Haha, the Hurricanes lost! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 21, 2005 In OT! :p Great, I work with Canadians...all I hear about is the Leafs this and the Senators this, and blah, blah... At least they don't know I like Carolina. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted October 21, 2005 Who else who is a proper football fan like me saw Manchester City take it to West Ham? That ewoking rocked! And now City's gonna go kick Arsenal's ass... GO BLUE!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 21, 2005 Haven't watched real football in ages... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 21, 2005 (edited) Aye.... I was gonna catch the lacrosse game yesterday but I forgot. Edited October 21, 2005 by Mara: Forever Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 22, 2005 Hmmm, Red Wings are 7-1-0-0. Great start to the season Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 23, 2005 Broncos and Giants today. Gonna whoop that New York ass!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 23, 2005 w00t for 6-0 wins! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 23, 2005 Yay for da Lions over da Browns. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted October 23, 2005 GIANTS WIN! GIANTS WIN! ! GIANTS WIN!! WHAT A GAME!!!!! :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 24, 2005 That was freakin BULlsith!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 24, 2005 Friggin' Cowboys... If Mr Glenn doesn't turn things around.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted October 25, 2005 Allright, my fantasy football team is 7-0 going into week 8. The first 13 weeks don't really count, since everyone gets into the playoffs in our 8 team league. Still though, I want to try and go for a perfect season. The only thing standing in the way of that is my friend Matt. He has a very solid team and consistently gets 100 points in a week, whereas I usually have 90 or so. Projections say that I'll beat him 91 to 89, but that's way to close to my liking. So...yeah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted October 25, 2005 I could never really get into the whole fantasy team thing. I guess I just don't have the patience to keep up with it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 25, 2005 Yeah. I have a fantasy auto racing league thingy in Yahoo....but I haven't picked teams in like five weeks now. I'm losing big time so I just stopped, lol. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites