Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

Pffft or hocke-...oh wait...damn :( :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*sniff*

I miss hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Me too :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I just hope that they play next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Yeah...or ill have to find a diff league :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Is he a surfer or a racer? :p

He's the best NASCAR driver in the world...and he happens to be from California...sorta.

Speaking of hockey deprivation....

I was surfing yesterday.....er, Saturday..and NBC was playing lacrosse. Yes, lacrosse was on TV. It was West V East, but still.

Heck, I didn't even know we had an NLL. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Apparently Lacrosse has become very popular now that hockey is gone...I need to check it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

Yes... lacrosse... my substitute obsession... *sob* I misses my Sharks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I miss the wings :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

I miss my bruins...wait a minute...I don't follow hockey....

Nevermind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I miss the Leafs and the Flames. *tear*

They had to fill the gaping wound of no-hockey with another Canadian sport because no American sport is good enough to do it. :p

Edited by Drake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Lacrosse is cool. way cooler than hockey ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Nevaar!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

yeah huh! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I miss my Wings. And the ensuing obsession with the Wings/Leafs games. I miss hockey!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wings/Leafs? Pfft Wings/avs! best rivalry ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

And tonight, fox sports detroit is replacing the Wings with repeats of old Tiger's games. Blech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I miss the Leafs and the Flames. *tear*

They had to fill the gaping wound of no-hockey with another Canadian sport because no American sport is good enough to do it. :p

All CBC is doing lately is showing curling.

How boooooooooorrrrrrring. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

They finished the championships so it should be over now. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I could see drake as a hardcore curling fan...:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*shrugs*

It was women's curling...I dunno...

But CBC can be cool sometimes...

Like they have movies on on Saturdays and Sundays. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Lacrosse is cool. way cooler than hockey ;)

W000t for lacrosse. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I miss the Leafs and the Flames. *tear*

They had to fill the gaping wound of no-hockey with another Canadian sport because no American sport is good enough to do it. :p

Uh... Drake, lacrosse is an American sport. Started with the Indians, dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Uhh..Ender, Canada has Natives too.

And Ender, Lacrosse is the national sport of Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

... Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.