Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Roethlisberger

Randy Johnson's a Yankee! (old news, but good news)

Lets go Jets!

And lets go USC Trojans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

*proudly displays banner* :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Cardinals had yet another blowout today....if they keep playing like this, it wouldn't surprise me if they get really far in the NCAA this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

Confounded Steelers, grumble, grumble, grumble....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gummy_n_Squiggles

>.>........ GO PATS GO PATS GO PATS ...... <DOES A DANCE And runs away>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

The Pats are disintegrating. Crennel to the Browns. Weis to the Irish. Why can't it all go right at the same time in New England?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

ok, who won the Steelers v Jets game yesterday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Hear that? That was the sound of the Falcons squishing the Rams!

(Oh, and JM, the Steelers won.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Hahah... the Rams couldnt stop anything... Falcons rolled right over them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

thanks, Unknown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

The Eagles won, and the Pats are up 6-0....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

Patriots win, 20-3. No one thought the Colts could lose again to Belichick. Including me, so I follow Vanderjerk's example, open mouth, insert foot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

I had really hoped it would be much closer. Shame that Peyton keeps losing to us, I wouldn't mind him in place of Brady.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

I wouldn't mind if Vanderjagt would remember that he's a kicker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I had really hoped it would be much closer. Shame that Peyton keeps losing to us, I wouldn't mind him in place of Brady.

I would. Tom Brady rocks. He's that rare thing in sports today: he's a good sport, doesnt flaunt or show off, and his body isnt covered in hideous tattoos, like Randy Moss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Peyton Manning doesn't do that either though....I would go for Peyton over Tom probably...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

Either one is good but Manning has a history of having trouble with blitzing see AFC Championship Game, 2003. The blitzes messed him up and he threw four(I think) interceptions to the Patriots, Brady keeps focused. This year, Manning got discouraged early and never got going. He's a little too easy to take out of a game in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I dont like Brady, I dunno something about his playing...but if I had my choice I would choose Vick...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I had a dream that the Falcons crushed the Eagles and then went on to win the Super Bowl by about 10 points. I hope I was being psychic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

My over a month old half-assed prediction:

Superbowl Champs: Eagles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I think that the NHL is officially dead, even though they have until next Thursday to reach an agreement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Yeah well...w00t for NHL2003 Game! *sob*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thecrazymandowntheroad

It's amazing about the NHL. I could be wrong, but I think it's three meetings in a row that haven't been attended by the commish and the Players Association Representative. This is sad. What makes it worse is that even hockey fans don't seem to care. Lol. I guess their thinking is this: There's always football. I don't know. This business between players and the owners, it's gone way too far. I think the NHL and every other major sport needs to hire some sort of mediator (of course as I say this, I remember that the NBA and MLB have abitrators for this sort of thing). At least the NHL needs a mediator. And perhaps the Players Rep and the Commish need to be removed. THe whole thing is ridiculosity. Ok, I'm done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

You could be thinking of a smaller meeting set up by Trevor Linden who didnt invite either the commish nor the President of the NHLPA...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.