Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

It's an honor for them to be affilated with a team such as the Wings.... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Then why don't the Whitecaps have uniforms matching the Tigers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

It's an honor for them to be affilated with a team such as the Wings.... :p

glory huntzor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Mara- Cause as of now the Tigers arent as honored as the Wings :p

Choz- Probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Only 'cause Illitch wastes all his money on the Wings so the Tigers CAN'T get better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

The Tigers are getting better, just like the lions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

I know they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Soon, they'll win the World Series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Choz- Probably

k. I love you. make babies with me. please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I will substitute CorSec in my place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I have a feeling that CorSec might not agree to this... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

He''ll agree to anything :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

...

Not unless I'm paid

....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Chozen will handle that....

*runs away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Soon, they'll win the World Series

Well, yeah, but it depends on your definition of "soon"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Now that the F1 season is done, I don't know what I'll do with myself! :p

*waits for December, when Speed Channel starts showing all types of touring car racing* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

CONGRATS TO THE RED SOX!! WINNERS OF THE WORLD SERIES!!! 86 YEARS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Why is it the team I cheer for in the world series usually wins but the team I cheer for from the beginning, the Braves, always loses.

Congrats to the Sox and New England. Let the drunken stupor begin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Chozen will handle that....

*runs away*

you promised after the "Thailand" incident that you wouldn't do that anymore. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Now that the F1 season is done, I don't know what I'll do with myself! :p

*waits for December, when Speed Channel starts showing all types of touring car racing* :p

What about the end of the Race to the Chase? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

Grumble. Earnhardt could have taken it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

ive heard of him i thnk. but i dont know what youer torking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Giants beat the Vikings!!!!!!!!!!

The Patriots lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, after the Jets beat the Dolphins tomorrow, the Pats and the Jets will be tied as division leader!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Eagles are 7-0!! w00t!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.