Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

GI_Admiral

IF there was a game...Wings win...:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

w00t for Andy Roddick...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

This ALCS is without a doubt the greatest series ever. I thought that last year was amazing. This one is even better.

My predictions for todays game:

Extra Innings. Definitly.

Damon will end his hitless streak.

Ortiz and Ramirez will hit for a couple doubles. One will get a game winning or tying hit. One will get a homer.

The flawless lineup of Jeter, A-Rod, Sheffield, Matsui, and Williams are gonna be a pain in the ass.

There's gonna be another controversial play.

Possible brawl. (We can only hope)

Extra Innings: No. :eek:

Damon ends his hitless streak: *Bows*

Ortiz or Ramirez will hit at leas 1 homer and at least 1 double: Ortiz hit a homer. Neither hit a double.

Yankee hitters being a pain in the ass: No. :eek:

Controversial Play: No.

Possible Brawl: Damn.

My score: 1 1/2. Hey, this is my first time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mickey

my prediction, Sox take the series in 6. Rocket will win both his games fro the Astros, but the stros will never get a chance to put lidge in with the lead in the other four, so they'll win. Beltran will get his game on though, but JD will show him up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

GI, FSU and MSU game is 2 weeks away. Care to place a wager on the series?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Sure but i'll feel bad for winning :p

I bet MSU will win...

If I win: *Need to think of something*

If you win: Post what you want me to do

If we tie: either nothing goes or we both do something thats inbetween the two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

IF there was a game...Wings win...:p

I will ignore that statement.

Instead......

W00t! Knights are 3-0!!!!

And I gots a ticket to two hockey games for $10 at Van Andel. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

But by announcing you're ignoring it...arent you paying attention and not only paying attentio DRAWING attention to it? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Sure but i'll feel bad for winning :p

I bet MSU will win...

If I win: *Need to think of something*

If you win: Post what you want me to do

If we tie: either nothing goes or we both do something thats inbetween the two.

You probably will win cuz we suck this year, especially with the new penalty rules but how but this

FSU wins: GI takes the SN "GI: FSU Hockey Roxxorz"

MSU wins: Prin takes the SN "Prin: MSU Hockey Roxxorz"

Tie: I dunno yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Deal :p I cant wait to win :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

But by announcing you're ignoring it...arent you paying attention and not only paying attentio DRAWING attention to it? :p

That's deep.

Or not.

But you're right :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

I know CorSec....it's like a swirling pool full of questions and answers! :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

But mostly nothing.

But you're still right.

*gives GI stolen cookies*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

But by announcing you're ignoring it...arent you paying attention and not only paying attentio DRAWING attention to it? :p

Meh.

I get to go to a college hockey game, plus the Griffins for just $10. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Yay!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yay!!!

Indeed. ;)

I just have to wait until November 13 though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Was talking about a cookie, but here:

Yay for Mara :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Cookie. :roll: Riiiight.

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Yeah sorry Mara, Cookie > Griffins :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Totally.

The Griffins are just mini Red Wings..and I hates the 'Wings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Griffins arent exactly miniwings they're just affiliated with them :p

Wings > Hurricanes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Yeah, which is what I said. :p

They even changed their uniform to red and white!!!

Griffins aren't red!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Well actually....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Their uniforms used to be white and gray/brown. They were actually cool.

And it's not like we don't know they're affiliated with the Wings..... I'm not a moron...they don't have to parade it in front of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.