GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 21, 2004 IF there was a game...Wings win...:p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted October 21, 2004 w00t for Andy Roddick... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted October 21, 2004 This ALCS is without a doubt the greatest series ever. I thought that last year was amazing. This one is even better. My predictions for todays game: Extra Innings. Definitly. Damon will end his hitless streak. Ortiz and Ramirez will hit for a couple doubles. One will get a game winning or tying hit. One will get a homer. The flawless lineup of Jeter, A-Rod, Sheffield, Matsui, and Williams are gonna be a pain in the ass. There's gonna be another controversial play. Possible brawl. (We can only hope) Extra Innings: No. Damon ends his hitless streak: *Bows* Ortiz or Ramirez will hit at leas 1 homer and at least 1 double: Ortiz hit a homer. Neither hit a double. Yankee hitters being a pain in the ass: No. Controversial Play: No. Possible Brawl: Damn. My score: 1 1/2. Hey, this is my first time. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mickey 1 Posted October 21, 2004 my prediction, Sox take the series in 6. Rocket will win both his games fro the Astros, but the stros will never get a chance to put lidge in with the lead in the other four, so they'll win. Beltran will get his game on though, but JD will show him up Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 21, 2004 GI, FSU and MSU game is 2 weeks away. Care to place a wager on the series? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 21, 2004 Sure but i'll feel bad for winning I bet MSU will win... If I win: *Need to think of something* If you win: Post what you want me to do If we tie: either nothing goes or we both do something thats inbetween the two. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 22, 2004 IF there was a game...Wings win... I will ignore that statement. Instead...... W00t! Knights are 3-0!!!! And I gots a ticket to two hockey games for $10 at Van Andel. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 22, 2004 But by announcing you're ignoring it...arent you paying attention and not only paying attentio DRAWING attention to it? :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted October 22, 2004 Sure but i'll feel bad for winning I bet MSU will win... If I win: *Need to think of something* If you win: Post what you want me to do If we tie: either nothing goes or we both do something thats inbetween the two. You probably will win cuz we suck this year, especially with the new penalty rules but how but this FSU wins: GI takes the SN "GI: FSU Hockey Roxxorz" MSU wins: Prin takes the SN "Prin: MSU Hockey Roxxorz" Tie: I dunno yet Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 22, 2004 Deal I cant wait to win :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted October 22, 2004 But by announcing you're ignoring it...arent you paying attention and not only paying attentio DRAWING attention to it? That's deep. Or not. But you're right :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 23, 2004 I know CorSec....it's like a swirling pool full of questions and answers! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted October 23, 2004 But mostly nothing. But you're still right. *gives GI stolen cookies* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 23, 2004 But by announcing you're ignoring it...arent you paying attention and not only paying attentio DRAWING attention to it? Meh. I get to go to a college hockey game, plus the Griffins for just $10. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 24, 2004 Yay!!! Indeed. I just have to wait until November 13 though.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 24, 2004 Was talking about a cookie, but here: Yay for Mara :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 25, 2004 (edited) Cookie. Riiiight. Edited October 25, 2004 by Mara Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 25, 2004 Yeah sorry Mara, Cookie > Griffins :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 25, 2004 Totally. The Griffins are just mini Red Wings..and I hates the 'Wings. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 25, 2004 Griffins arent exactly miniwings they're just affiliated with them Wings > Hurricanes Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 25, 2004 Yeah, which is what I said. They even changed their uniform to red and white!!! Griffins aren't red! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted October 25, 2004 Well actually.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted October 25, 2004 Their uniforms used to be white and gray/brown. They were actually cool. And it's not like we don't know they're affiliated with the Wings..... I'm not a moron...they don't have to parade it in front of me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites