GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 20, 2004 If the bears can beat the packers i have faith the Lions can...:p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 20, 2004 *shrugs* I just like the Packers too. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 20, 2004 I liked the 49ers cause of Steve Young but yeah....they've gone downhill...so I might as well root for the home team Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 20, 2004 *shrugs* I just like the Packers too. You don't like the Red Wings, you like the Packers, are you SURE that you're from Michigan? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 20, 2004 haha next thing you know it she'll be an Avs fan... ((If you do..I'll have to burn you at a stake...)) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted September 20, 2004 America = owned. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 20, 2004 (edited) Damn Yankees. On the bright side, the Patriots are 2-0. And the Red Sox are in lead for the wild card by 5 and a half games. yay. I want a baloon. Edited September 20, 2004 by Chickenman Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted September 20, 2004 Except all of them. Let me ask you this..... were you a fan of him BEFORE his dad died? A fan. Yes. Because of his relation to his dad actually :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted September 20, 2004 Damn Yankees. And the Red Sox are in lead for the wild card by 5 and a half games. AAAHHH!!!! RED SOX FAN!!!!!!!! *shoots chicken 80 times in the gut* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 20, 2004 *Dies...and stuff* *Haunts Fett for the remainder of his days* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted September 20, 2004 *summons the ghost of Babe Ruth to keep Chicken away* :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted September 20, 2004 *Summons the ghost of Ted Williams to kick Babe Ruth's @$$* I win. ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Roethlisberger 0 Posted September 20, 2004 *summons Lou Gehrig and the rest of the '27 Yankees to own all* Sorry. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 20, 2004 *Summons the Tigers* *They die...instantly* Awww crap...:p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 20, 2004 *shrugs* I just like the Packers too. You don't like the Red Wings, you like the Packers, are you SURE that you're from Michigan? Green Bay is just a casual passion. I go for the Lions and Tigers.... not my favorite sports, but I'll root for them. I just plain hate the Wings. And the Pistons are cool 'cause of Big Ben. But there's also JK of the Nets .... And, no I do not like the Av's, GI. I'm a Hurricanes fan. Shut up. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 20, 2004 Except all of them. Let me ask you this..... were you a fan of him BEFORE his dad died? A fan. Yes. Because of his relation to his dad actually Oh, what a true fan. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 20, 2004 I just plain hate the Wings Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wont somebody think of the children!?!?!?!? :nerves: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 20, 2004 Burn her at the stake! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 20, 2004 *Brings in a stake, some timberwood, some gasoline, and some matches* The Wings Inquisition begins now!!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 21, 2004 Woohoo! *ties the infidel to the stake* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 21, 2004 The Wings blow. Burn me and die. :twisted: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 21, 2004 Tha't ok, you're from Canada, you're allowed to have that opinion Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted September 21, 2004 (edited) I still say we burn drake...with cabbages (sp?) Edit: yeah...how do you spell cabbages? Edited September 21, 2004 by Generally Inept Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted September 21, 2004 *stabs GI through the heart with a stake* :twisted: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites