Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

Rogue

Okay, my mistake.

who told you all to listen to me anyway?lol

Master MJade

we are ging to a planet with an "A"

Rogue

Right. Okay, I had a thought. (find cover everyone)

Since we are operating as a squadron....should we have numbers...

for example Corran Horn is Rogue 5...

Just a thought. :drink:

^Hal^

Gotta do it again ;) Corran is Rogue 9 (If you're talking about the EU)

Rogue

Sith...i keep doing that...mixing up Corran and Kell's numbers...sithspit!

Andy

How many of us are there? Have we got a full squadron?

^Hal^

umm.... not sure. It's gotta be getting that way.

E-wing

the ranger an't a squardron.... there more of a tactical group

Rogue

Okay...the way they seemed to be operating, was like that of Wraith Squadron...that's why I asked.

and hey, it cleared up some confusion...Mostly mine...but...

Master MJade

let me explain my post. i figured everyone thinks Ka'al's almost invicible so i let her get banged around a couple of times. and since everyone was being dense and not pickingup my hint's at ka'al's force abilities i just said it right out. (and i'm trying to get link's char. back in the story)

MsSolo

btw, does anyone else feel that Ewing, Rogue and especially I are kinda hogging the story at the mo? If so, I'm quite happy to step back fora few weeks.

Andy

Well they are olny "hogging the story" because nobody else is posting much. I'll post later, but I'm reading "Recovery" right now...

MsSolo

I've just PMed an apology to Ewing for what I wrote a few days ago, but I feel he deserves a public apology as well.

What I wrote in my last post was not aimed at Micheal or Ewing. I had no attention of offending any one, I'm just not brilliantly tactful, I guess. If you're not quite sure waht I'm on about:

"Anyone who didn't know him as well as Mel did, in Aurora's opinion, might think him arrogant, egotistical and powermad. Ok, even Aurora could concede that that wasn't fair..." I very rarely express my own opinions through Aurora, except when refrring to hte force. I just wanted to show that was found him intimidating, and reacted badly to this.

Very very very very very sorry Ewing!

Rogue

If all goes well, we'll have another RPG member by Monday....

Andy

I think this is a lost cause, you know. There is only like, 4 of us left, and I'm the only one that seems to be a GB regular at the moment.

MsSolo

Oops, sorry, Beeurd! I'd probably make more of an effort to be around here if anything was happening with the rpg. Not that I don't love this place, but the evil anime has distracted me recently.

This rpg is pretty much a dead loss, isn't it? We could probably start over, and find some kind of structure that allowed people to be more flexible in how often they posted. For example, have the definitee regulars playing a few characters on the missions, or whatever, and everyone else playing recurring extras. Have an onrunning joke about how the same barman seems to run up in every cantina etc. It might also be easier with a much more flexible plot that doesn't relate to particular characters, a bit like the Jedi Punks.

Heh, just brain storming. If you do think it's a good idea to start over, I fling some more ideas at you, bearing in mind I've never actually taken part in a real RPG.