Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

Corran_Horn2

And you told me to expect a few only...

anyway,here goes..:

BACKGROUND UPDATE 1.2 :

Dan was born on Corellia between the Battle of Hoth and the Battle of Endor, he's 16-17. He knew about his talents, but he also knew what happemned to those who had that kinda talents,so he kept them secret. He also had a force-sensitive twi'lek friend named Raana Dre'lon and helped her keep her froce-sensivity hidden from the jedi-hunters.

Time passed and during the Thrawn crisis,he joined the rebellion as fighter pilot, abandoning her all life friend Raana, he ofught at the Thrawn crisis battles ,and fought at Bilbringi, when thrawn died, he resigned the New Republic to concentrate on his force powers, came back to Corellia, only to find that her friend had also gone out noone knew where, Luke skywalker didn't notice him when he set up the academy, so he started training on his own, years later he ran accross luke and was sent to the Academy to complete his training and become a Jedi Knight, where he got the nice surprise of finding her friend Raana, also trained to be a Knight, years later, he became a master after defeating alone with Raana a mercenary group on Drall.

He has been recently asigned his first apprentice, Melinda, a just found force-sensitive girl, who is very promising in the force

After their first mission, where they defeated the Sith Lord Darth Evil and his apprentices, they're on Coruscant, awaiting further instructions.

Being 16-17 years old, Dan is a very promising Jedi Master

Equipment: lightsaber (duh) with metal blue (silver blue) beam color , blaster, black flightsuit, X-wing, cloth (yeah, im not naked ya know), comlink, glow rod.

Allignment:Jedi, mostly good but not a completely-good-guy-he's-my-hero kinda guys.

Pilot, really egotistical and good pilot, loves ppl recognizin he's really good (he IS, that's what saves him)

Abilities: hmm, absorb/disipate energy (cool ability), alter mind, telekinesis.

That's it

other abilities: good X-wing pilot and knows to fly many other ships, good atr laserfights, very good with sword

BTW my complete name is Dan Qal Strum (yeah, i know im not good with SW names)

Rogue

K, just decided it was about time to edit it a little...(It's probably easier to get to if you don't have to look either)

Background Story-

Female Human...

Name: Melinda (Last name Unknown)

Parents died while I was three leaving me on the streets without any knowledge of them, or any family-related things...even my last name is unknown.

I was taken in by a female Bothan, Shemi R'eyla, whom was trying to earn power in the Black Market. She made me work hard to earn any spare food, or clothing she could get, promising that she cared. Yet, she cared only for herself, and I soon found myself on the streets...again at the age of seven.

I had to scrounge for food, and I found myself growing very unhealthy. I found a job, at the age of ten working for a Toygarian, cleaning his bar, which was illegally selling drinks to minors of all sorts of species. I reported this to the NR government, but he denied all charges. He did however, find out, and get angry enough to fire me.

On the streets again, at the age of thirteen, I found myself spending time at local spaceports, watching the ships take off, wishing I could leave the planet, and its troubles behind. My wish soon came true, when I was kidnapped by pirate and smuggler, Dac Kin, and his many co-workers/employees.

I was forced, often at blaster-point, to do his dirty work. I was discovered by Han Solo , during his mission at the smugglers' run. The conflict, ended in me being shot by my captor in the left shoulder, by my captor. Han Solo took me with him, more as a prisoner than anything. I was nervous, and scared of going to prison for what I had been forced to do. We arrived on Coruscant at the same time as Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, whom was invited to Han's my interrogation, which took place in the Med Center. I, quite reluctantly told the truth, about my situation. Skywalker believed me for what I was, a victim.

He soon found that I had Force potential, by my quick reflexes. He took me to Yavin to train, and to Ultimatly earn a Jedi Master.

Equipment-

Weapons: Blaster, The Force, (Lightsaber... when I eventually get permission to build one.)

clothes: Various hand-made flight suits, and other garbs, from odd jobs. Usually wears Jedi Robes.

Allignment-

Being trained by Master Qal Strum. Has undergone first mission. Is on Coruscant, with her master awaiting further instructions.

New to the accadamy, and is finding it hard to make friends. A past of not being able to trust anyone, just adds to this problem. Respects her master, but is uncertain about placing her trust in anyone. Can be obedient, but has a mind of her own. Very Curious, and will usually speak her mind.

Abilities-

need to be defined and developed. Exceptional Pilot, caries experiences from odd jobs. Potential lies in telekenisis, telepathy, healing...etc. A fast learner, but has a limited knowledge of the dark side.

Question: If this is before the NJO...which jedi would be at the same age group as me?

[ This Message was edited by: ROGUEeleven (Sticks) on 2002-03-19 20:58 ]

Master MJade

all right heres some more

Alignment: Good, sometimes chatic.

Special Abilities: Tlk, wait some one tell me about special jedi abilities,so i'll do this one later.

Weapons Anything and evertinhg esp fighters. X-wing and my own invention Shadow fighter. I plan on building a lightsaber whenever possible.

;}

Cadet 03

[ This Message was edited by: mjade2005 on 2002-03-19 17:13 ]

Rogue

On 2002-03-17 21:55, Jaina Solo (Sticks) wrote:

Alright:

Background Story:

Name: Raana Dre'lon (give me a break, I'm not good at making up Twi'lek names ;) )

Species: Female Twi'lek

At age 5 my parents and little sister were killed by imperials who were after my rebel parents (this is after that time period right?). I managed to escape, and made my way off planet to Corellia, were I got a job working for a human family. The family was well trained in the force, and I soon became friends with their son, Dan. (see the connection? :razz: ) Soon, they figured out that I had the Force, and they sent me, along with their son Dan, to train to become a Jedi.

Equipment: metalic purple lightsaber and blaster

Alignment: Mostly good, kinda chaotic

Abilities: Street smart, and good at stelth. Very good at telekinesis but not good at healing. Great pilot and attracts men like a magnet ;) Good with both blasters and lightsaber, and about any other weapon you can place in front of me. Good at deciet, projecting images into other people's minds, and controling minds.

[ This Message was edited by: Jaina Solo (Sticks) on 2002-03-17 22:58 ]

So I guess as his apprentice we'll be seeing eachother often.... :smile:

Grand Moff Tarkin

PS: Jaina that good name, and good character..

"I remember that raide on Ryloth, the empire had a glorious victory, the resistance of your people and your parrents was pathetic!"

Grand Moff Tarkin

In reply to ms solo, no im not willing, well find out soon, and seeing as though i cant coss im a mod and admin....and i dont want to....

Czulkang Lah

I'm back, after three long days in Ohio!

Uh...that's about it.

Sticks

Alright:

Background Story:

Name: Raana Dre'lon (give me a break, I'm not good at making up Twi'lek names ;) )

Species: Female Twi'lek

At age 5 my parents and little sister were killed by imperials who were after my rebel parents (this is after that time period right?). I managed to escape, and made my way off planet to Corellia, were I got a job working for a human family. The family was well trained in the force, and I soon became friends with their son, Dan. (see the connection? :razz: ) Soon, they figured out that I had the Force, and they sent me, along with their son Dan, to train to become a Jedi.

Equipment: metalic purple lightsaber and blaster

Alignment: Mostly good, kinda chaotic

Abilities: Street smart, and good at stelth. Very good at telekinesis but not good at healing. Great pilot and attracts men like a magnet ;) Good with both blasters and lightsaber, and about any other weapon you can place in front of me. Good at deciet, projecting images into other people's minds, and controling minds.

~Sticks~

*Steadfast Pilot One*

[ This Message was edited by: Jaina Solo (Sticks) on 2002-03-17 22:58 ]

MsSolo

I've just realised that ur the guy who doesn't believe my EpII spoiler. If you're so convinced 'it' won't happen, r u willing 2 take me up on my bet? :hehe:

MsSolo

Basically it's my PoV as well as my cahracters. I guess Aurora would prob b more outspoken about it, seeing as where she is it's a real issue, and from where I'm standing this is just fiction and kinda a pointless argument.

If u're confused by the MsSolo 'real and actually me 'real' bit, it's just I tend to be very different on the internet than I am in real life. My/MsSolo's original message in reply to you was kinda uppety, and I realised that if some1 sent that to me I'd be kinda hurt, so I altered it. I type what i think, but i'd never actually say (it's like road rage, where u get upset because u can't see the other person and be placated by their apologetic body language). :nutty:

BTW, u called me 'he' earlier. so not amused :razz:

Grand Moff Tarkin

Is it your point of view or the characters?

Grand Moff Tarkin

Thats true, dont talk for someone else is true aswell although you can suggest there actions if you think its propable to there character to do this.

MsSolo

Thanks for sticking up for me Khalee.

Grand Moff: I know that many jedi would rather not use a lightsaber, but if so, why do they build them. If it was just for decoration it wouldn't cut through pretty much anything. It is an extremely destructive and versatile weapon that requires great skill and training to handle without cutting various bits of yourself and others off by accident ( ;) ). If they're unpopular weapons, are you surprised? I don't know everything about SW, and don't pretend to. It's my opinion, i'm entitled to it, as you are to yours. I don't like fights, so let's not, yes?

And real? How do you mean 'real'? Like, MsSolo 'real', or like Eu character 'real', or like actually me 'real'?

[ This Message was edited by: MsSolo on 2002-03-16 13:56 ]

Sticks

Ok, I was talking with Corran, and came up with some stuff for my character:

Name: Mylaina (dont know last yet)

Ok, that's not much, but it's a start! I'll think of some more for tomorrow, promise!

:nutty:

Corran_Horn2

like you said..it all goes down since 21 :grin:

Czulkang Lah

I really hope it's after the Thraawn trilogy. Then I can go into more depth about my character's background.

Rogue

I hope so too....I was thinking along the line of it taking place around the time right before (or durring if you agree to it) the NJO.

Rogue

I think It should be after the Yavin accadamy was established, yet I can change facts like that about my charactor easily....

Czulkang Lah

I made Rhakhrbakhr up, but I feel sorry because I couldn't think of a better, shorter name. Imagine having to type "Rhakhrbakhr" a billion times.

But the Xerrol Nightstinger, that's from Specter of the Past by Tim Zahn.

Just to clarify, when is this RPG taking place? I thought that it was sometime after RotJ, but it looks like that's not the case. Have anyone decided yet?

Rogue

Interresting...you came up with that by yourself?

Rogue

Hello beeurd! I'm not causing any trouble, am I?

Andy

yes. you are causing so much trouble i'm going to have executed.

enjoy the rest of your life

:wink:

I'm joking, of course...

^Hal^

My Character:

Name: Haladar

Job: Jedi Knight

Born on Coruscant, and discovered to have Jedi potential at the age of 6. he has had training ever since then, so he reached the level of Jedi Knight by the age of 15

Lightsaber: Mid-Blue colour

Currently: Training in the wilderness on Tatooine

E-wing

also Dan is the name of corran's character, takin. or don't you read the RPG?

Psychopathic Jedi Road Construction.

Filling Plot Holes Is What I Do.

(I'm also the resident Mad Scientist.)

!?! Steadfast P-8 !?!

[ This Message was edited by: E-wing on 2002-04-05 21:22 ]

^Hal^

Tarkin...The rule is you can't control other people's characters, not play with their apprentices... If we cause you problems, you'll have to work around them... (I'm sure you have morer than two apprentices, just the others are all secret)