Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Mara

Two more spin-offs confirmed

Mara

Well, we're already getting confirmation of an Obi-Wan solo film, but now Variety via Joblo.com is adding two more films to the list:

Boba Fett. And Jabba the Hutt.

Boba had been rumored for quite some time, so I don't think it's much of a surprise.

But reportedly the Jabba one was also rumored for a while (though I never heard about it?) and I think it's a bit more surprising.

So which are looking forward to more? Boba or Jabba?

I'm not much of a Boba Fett fan, but he's still more interesting than Jabba, I think.  Disney could grabbed any other ancillary Star Wars character, and it would be more interesting than Jabba, personally speaking.

Are there other characters you'd like to see get a spin-off?

Andy

I never heard rumours about a Jabba film either, but never mind.

It doesn't look like there has been any official word on these new spin-offs yet, although an Obi-Wan film wouldn't surprise me. Ewan McGregor has made no secret of his willingness to return to the role. :)

Mara

Well, these days it seems the closest we can get to a real official confirmation are these reports, lol. Until it hits theaters. :p

Andy

True. Damn secretive Disney...

Remember the prequels where you had webcams on all the sets? :p

Mara

Haha yes. Back in the early days of the Internet, and it took forever for the vids to load.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.