Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mara

Legion

5 posts in this topic

So this show piqued my interest on the X-men relation alone.

Watched the first episode last week... and boy, this thing is so TRIPPY. And AWESOME.

Like I don't even know what I am watching half of the time.

I will look for a trailer or teaser...  Here is one. I am sure there are others.

I meant to watch this but I missed the start of it. It does look pretty good. 

Hopefully this will be on demand when I get home.

Just started watching this on demand. Not sure what to think of it just yet, it's definitely different. 

Posted (edited)

Different is an understatement haha.

Six episodes in, and I'm still like, whaaaaaaa??? half the time.  And considering the first season is only eight episodes...

I don't know much about this character, but have read some stuff in reviews and things, and the theory about the Shadow King does make a whole lot of sense.

But it got picked up for a second season whoo.

Edited by Mara

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Marvel's Netflix shows
      in General Films & Television
      Netflix have done quite a few Marvel shows now, starting with Daredevil, then Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and now Iron Fist. Has anybody else been keeping up with them?
      Iron Fist is just out and I've found it okay so far, although apparently critics are slamming it. The main gripe appears to be about 'cultural appropriation', because apparently it's unacceptable for a white American man to learn martial arts...
      But anyway, I've been enjoying it as I have liked all the Netflix offerings for the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far.
      This is all, of course, leading up to The Defenders which will see the continuity of each individual series link up. 
    • Spider-Man: Homecoming
      in General Films & Television
      Spider-man swings into the Marvel universe for the first time in his own film!

I have to say, Tobey will always be my Spider-Man, but... this one looks pretty darn good!
    • Stan Lee supports Marvel crossover
      in General News
      Can you imagine Luke Skywalker teaming up with the Avengers? Well Stan Lee can.
      In an interview with Big Issue the creator of many of Marvel's mightiest heroes appeared enthusiastic about the prospect of a crossover between the Star Wars and Marvel franchises. With Disney owning both universes it's not totally impossible, although it does seem an unlikely pairing.
      "Can you imagine Spider-Man saying 'may the Force be with you?' It may come to that!" Lee says, explaining that if there was a demand for it then the studio would find a way to make it work.
      Spider-Man recently rejoined his fellow Marvel characters under the Disney banner after previously being solely useable on the silver screen by Sony Pictures, and will appear in the upcoming movie Captain America: Civil War.
      With the Lucasfilm Story Group keeping a tight leash on the direction of Star Wars canon it's unlikely we will see such a crossover any time soon, although Marvel and Star Wars characters can be found mixing freely in the Disney Infinity video game.
    • Marvel announces Shattered Empire comic
      in Star Wars Saga
      Marvel has revealed Star Wars: Shattered Empire, part of the recently announced Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens collection.Shattered Empire will explore the period of time between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, and the teaser image released by Marvel suggests that the story will pick up immediately after the Battle of Endor.

Keen readers of the former expanded universe will remember that this moment in time was previously covered by Kathy Tyres Truce at Bakura. Nothing about the storyline of Shattered Empire has been revealed as yet, but it is not expected to bear any resemblance to the previous timeline for this era of galactic history.

The new comic series will be Marvel's first entry into Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and is scheduled for release in September 2015.

Click here to view the article
    • Marvel announces Shattered Empire comic
      in Books & Comics
      Shattered Empire will explore the period of time between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, and the teaser image released by Marvel suggests that the story will pick up immediately after the Battle of Endor.

Keen readers of the former expanded universe will remember that this moment in time was previously covered by Kathy Tyres Truce at Bakura. Nothing about the storyline of Shattered Empire has been revealed as yet, but it is not expected to bear any resemblance to the previous timeline for this era of galactic history.

The new comic series will be Marvel's first entry into Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and is scheduled for release in September 2015.