Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy attending Celebration

Andy

The Force Awakens director JJ Abrams and producer Kathleen Kennedy have been announced as special guests at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim this April.Star Wars Celebration Anaheim kicks off on Thursday April 16th 2015, and this year they are starting big with JJ Abrams and Kathleen Kennedy taking some time out from supervising the finishing touches on The Force Awakens to open the show at 10am.

This year promises the biggest Celebration yet, and is the first of the four-day events to be held in the US following the acquisition of Lucasfilm by Disney. An all new art show featuring over 30 artists, as well as displays of props from the Star Wars saga are among the attractions on offer this year.

Other guests include Anthony Daniels, Carrie Fisher, Steve Sansweet, Kenny Baker, and the cast of Rebels.

Tickets are on sale now at the official Celebration website.

Click here to view the article

Mara

If only...

Andy

I know right, I had a great time at C3 and C4.

Anyways I imagine the "big kick off" that is promised may be a full length trailer for TFA? 

Mara

Could be...

Though I've also heard the rumor that the trailer will debut in front of the Avengers movie in May.

Andy

I suppose that's also a possibility!

Mara

Which means you Europeans will get it first, 'cause the Avengers premieres a week earlier in Europe. ;p

But we'll just have to see! There's so many rumors swirling around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.